What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

and talking about scarves, penance, dog collars, pants... :P

:hysterical:

Calls out window: "That looks wonderful sweetie, keep cutting." Dashes back to computer and continues typing: "....scarves, penance, dog collars, pants... "

Naughty girl!! :lol:

I try my best ... :P

That's one of the reasons why we love her. :D

Attended the marriage of two wonderful young people whom I've known since they were kids. Great day in a fabulous setting.

It's a beautiful thing to see, isn't it? My daughter recently emailed photos of a beautiful wedding that she just attended. With all of the problems in the world and all of the things that people bitch and moan about, young people still fall in love and make a commitment to one another.

:hysterical:

Calls out window: "That looks wonderful sweetie, keep cutting." Dashes back to computer and continues typing: "....scarves, penance, dog collars, pants... "

That's one of the reasons why we love her. :D

:lol::lol: ...don't forget to include the "incriminating" pics, MSG! love0017.gif

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

untitled26.jpg

:lol: ... Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere... ;)

Watched the homecoming of the Great Briton squad from China, saw them being interviewed and felt happy for them and also made me want to play and get better at guitar !! They put so much effort into what they do, I admire that and it inspires me to get better as musician.

Daughter started back to school today! Peace & Quiet for once.

Saw a hummingbird in my garden.

Ate a white peach that was perfectly ripe - not to soggy not to hard.

Relaxed in the pool and caught some rays.

My Rhodesian Ridgeback dog - Rusty

My border collie/husky- Oreo

It's a beautiful thing to see, isn't it? My daughter recently emailed photos of a beautiful wedding that she just attended. With all of the problems in the world and all of the things that people bitch and moan about, young people still fall in love and make a commitment to one another.

Yeah, this was a special one. Was a priviledge being invited