What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I got paid last week and bought my twin sister a gift for her birthday that was more than a week ago and something for my brother as well since his is a couple days before ours. I only bought myself season two of Heroes and the rest of my money went to rent and groceries. :(

This is why I'm happy. Today my favorite radio station (KZEP 104.5) kicked off their month long tribute to their namesake. A to Z The entire Zeppelin catalog to celebrate Zeptember '08. I look forward to this all year. It will likely culminate with the Zep-Fest ‘08 concert at the end of the month featuring Zeppelin tribute bands like Swan Song. LOL! :D

Kzeplogo.jpg

zeptember.jpg

Last year I braved the most horrible flu of my life just to go to Hemisphere Park and party with the other Led-Heads and it was a blast! Can you spot me somewhere in the pic below? Hint: I'm wearing a Zep bandana, sunglasses, and a spike choker. LOL! B)

canyouspotme.png

th_thesongremains_sm.jpg

PS. I don’t work for the station or Swan Song. I’m just a dedicated fan, and loyal KZEP listener. Have a great Zeptember and Happy Labor Day everyone! :D

laborday2.gif

My homeboy Jimmie Johnson (El Cajon represent, wut wut!) won the Pepsi 500 in Fontana yesterday, yay! Turning into a shameless NASCAR fan makes me happy too, hee hee. I'm such a redneck... It's kind of fun, though. :D

No more Busch/Edwards drama this time, though, bummer. I don't like either one of them, so I don't mind if they go at it with each other; it's not like I'm losing any respect for them. Kyle's a twit, Carl's a two-faced phony. I'd probably side with Kyle, though. Carl reminds me too much of one of my high school English teachers. She never stopped smiling, but man, somehow she was one of the meanest teachers I ever had! She could, in so many words, tell the whole class that our opinions weren't worth a crap, all the while never breaking out of that sugary tone of voice she had. Uh, what was I talking about again? :blush:

There's no feeling like galopping through the late summer forrest on a beautiful white horse's back. I'm still flying...

Beautiful! Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn... :)

Speaking of, I briefly rode my old white mare (23 this year) for the first time in months yesterday. After hock surgery in April, she's no longer lame. I'm very happy.

Turns out she's still PMSing, though. :lol:

We got our youngest daughter's room cleaned up. :cheer: 2 bags of trash came out :blink: Next up is the bonus room...not looking forward to that one.

Lol, i have been working on getting rid of clutter in my house for a while now. What a nice feeling to get rid of so much! I know how you feel.

I'm happy Dzldoc and Uncle Mark are both safe and didn't have too much damage to their homes!

I'm happy today is my daughter's first dance class, it's called Creative Dance and is combined with Ballet. I'm also happy i will be purchasing Disney on Ice tickets! Kids stuff is so much fun, sometimes...

I worked in nyc today, so being back in nyc made me happy. I'm still feeding off the energy of the city, even though i'm dead from painting this office. Alot of movement of furniture and not much room at all.

Anyway, in retrospect, it reminds me of the 90s, working in the city. Too bad i knew nothing of heavy traffic on the span, watching for the gap and looking out for number one.

Observing the energy of the city is very much like the energy of music.

The wind finally stopped. Sunny and calm day. Sitting on patio with my two best friend (dogs, Rusty and Oreo) listening to Zep. Enjoying the calm before daughter and hubby returns from trip.

Finally booked a vacation to Hawaii for 2 weeks over the X-mas holidays. I cannot wait. Haven't been on a vacation like that for at least 5 years. It will be nice to get family time. I get out of decorating for the holidays and entertaining. Yea!

Cleaning things out also. Took loads of crap and donated to a local childrens home. Now for the garage - that is another story.

Its the weekend.