Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Receiving a package of treasures and a letter from one special friend. :)

Talking about our Zep days with another special friend. ;)

Now THAT would make ME happy! Ahahahah!! Good for you MAD!

Let's just say that WE like making you believe that YOU are the ones in charge... ;)

Hey, Dzldoc I love your Jimmy's siggy love0011.gif

Well, I can belive that! :lol:

My little dog is slowly getting better, after being run over by a heartless

driver who left her for dead in the road, outside the house.

:o All the very best wishes for your dog's full and speedy recovery!!

My son and his gf friend moved in for a while today :)

It was more of a laugh and it was yesterday evening. my nephew threw a beach ball at my dog and he sort of jumped out of the way and then bit the beach ball. once it was popped, my nephew picked it up and started crying and threw it again...and then my dog bit the deflated beach ball and shook it...which made my nephew cry even more and louder. it was just funny in regards to the emotions of a 2yr old and my dog. but ofcourse we were comforting him and said there will be more beach balls in life and then went for a walk.

Seeing my cousin, his wife and three kids who lives in Manhattan and only visit a few times a year. My daughter always has such a great time playing with her cousins. My cousin is a screenwriter and after 15 years may finally get his "big" break next week. If it goes well, he will be writing for a show HBO or Showtime will pick up. Would be great to have a celebrity in the family. His wife is friends with Alec Baldwin, lol. They have lunch together and he adores her kids. Anyway, was great to catch up with my cousin and his ever fascinating life.

I did my first ever race this morning! I walked this time; will run it next year. It was a great experience and I can't wait to do it again :)

I just had a great meal at Ruby Tuesday's and just finished some banana pudding, yum! And I also have tomorrow off, yay!!! :D

After working last night into the morning, i am now off until Wednesday! The more days off i have, the happier i am!

Being told my family and I are going to Washington, DC in the fall. We haven't been there in about 15 years, so I'm anxious to go back.

I got paid last week and bought my twin sister a gift for her birthday that was more than a week ago and something for my brother as well since his is a couple days before ours. I only bought myself season two of Heroes and the rest of my money went to rent and groceries. :(