Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Taking my son to a collegiate soccer game, and baking banana bread :)

Oh that banana bread sounds good!

Took my daughter and nephew to a Carnival, met up with my gf and her three kids, watched the kids go on rides and have a great time.

:huh: Hey what's up with this page? it pops up so wide!

The Saints winning is a big deal :D

I found a tap class (and it's cheap)! I am nuts! I haven't danced at all since 6th grade, and I haven't tap danced since...pre-school? This should be interesting... I'm so excited, though! I've been threatening to take some kind of dance lessons for a while now, and I'm finally going to do it. Woohoo!

Talking to my little man on the phone - still thinks the "Sr Kindegarten cuts into his playtime".....he cracks me up.

I found a tap class (and it's cheap)! I am nuts! I haven't danced at all since 6th grade, and I haven't tap danced since...pre-school? This should be interesting... I'm so excited, though! I've been threatening to take some kind of dance lessons for a while now, and I'm finally going to do it. Woohoo!

That sounds like such fun! :) I wish my daughters' dance school had classes for the moms; we aren't at the girls' level, but it would be fun to have an over 30 hip hop class :)

That sounds like such fun! :) I wish my daughters' dance school had classes for the moms; we aren't at the girls' level, but it would be fun to have an over 30 hip hop class :)

Thanks! Yeah, I can't wait! I'm so glad there is such a thing as adult dance classes (I wasn't sure when I first started thinking about it), because as life "cuts into my playtime" (as Ronniedawg's son would put it, hehe), I really need to get more exercise. At the same time, however, since time is so precious, I don't want to spend it doing the ol' one-two one-two aerobics rigmarole at the gym. This way I'm having fun AND getting exercise - doesn't get any better than that!

Yeah, I bet an adult hip hop class would be great exercise - it moves fast! Is that what your daughter does? She definitely has my respect, then...I tried that for like two weeks when I was a kid, but I couldn't keep up. Hip hop dancers amaze me.

She does some of everything (ballet, tap, modern/lyrical, jazz and hip hop). Jazz and hip-hop are her favorites though. I think it's wonderful that you are taking the class; enjoy! :D

dicing up garlic in tuna salad... i swear to god people, garlic is the cure all for bland food. ofcourse w/ sandwiches w/garden tomatoes.

This classic mickey mouse cartoon from 1948 called Mickey and The Seal.

such great characters. When I was little I wanted to have a dog like Pluto.

why don't they put those cartoons on the disney channel anymore?

That's the topic for my next pet peeve

Jack Lemmon made me happy today, hehe! I finally watched The Apartment, now it's my new favorite movie. He cracks me up...I love the spaghetti-through-the-tennis racket scene, and his opera singing talent, lol. Man, I can't believe that came out in 1960 - that's pretty bad-ass for that point in time!

Finally got finished killing over a dozen female Black Widow Spiders in My daughters Garage without getting bit We think the Gustav chased them inside but They are dead and I sealed up the entire Garage and sprayed the heck out of it also sprayed the house from top to bottom and worked on Her Roof after taking the pictures for the insurance people.Also got My yard finished and helped My Neighbor with Hers.

Edited by alwizard03

I figuerd out a bridge for an original that my band was working on last night. Already recorded and sent out via email.

So freekin early in the morning!

I figuerd out a bridge for an original that my band was working on last night. Already recorded and sent out via email.

So freekin early in the morning!

:lol: Same with me: I the moment I wanted to leave for school, I suddenly had the idea for a riff of a song I worked at for days. I was to late for class then, but so what.

Plus: My sister made me just laugh so loud that I had to lay down and hold my stomach! And the joke was even not too good. Just a good day, this day!

I got a job interview for next Thursday :D

I finished downloading the Funkadelic discography. Now I have all the albums of Parliament and Funkadelic :thumbsup:

Finally got finished killing over a dozen female Black Widow Spiders in My daughters Garage without getting bit We think the Gustav chased them inside but They are dead and I sealed up the entire Garage and sprayed the heck out of it also sprayed the house from top to bottom and worked on Her Roof after taking the pictures for the insurance people.Also got My yard finished and helped My Neighbor with Hers.

Yuck; glad you got rid of them safely!

I was happy because all 3 kids brought home excellent progress reports!!! :D