What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I'm happy i don't have to work this weekend. I'm tired but watching my daughter laugh and seeing her joy at just being alive makes me feel good, too. The day is still young, there's room for more happiness (though i won't bet on any). The beautiful warm weather and nice breeze helps, too.

I know; it's the shrieking, I think, lol! Now that everyone has gone, all 3 kids have been playing with balloons for the last hour. Never mind the gifts! :lol:

Sometimes the wrapping paper or box is much more fun than the actual gift. :D

First day of school tomorrow for my two kids. :( Will miss them :hysterical: after more than 2 months of holidays :'( :yay:

Just realised she´s a virgo like me. My birthday is in 4 days time. Time flies and I hadn´t realised my B´day was so soon.

Edited by Mercedes

Sometimes the wrapping paper or box is much more fun than the actual gift. :D

First day of school tomorrow for my two kids. :( Will miss them :hysterical: after more than 2 months of holidays :'( :yay:

Just realised she´s a virgo like me. My birthday is in 4 days time. Time flies and I hadn´t realised my B´day was so soon.

Happy Almost-Birthday :) Her birthday was actually in June, but with swim team and all we waited to do her friend party after school started again (we did celebrate with family in June). My oldest daughter's birthday is on Saturday though; she is a Virgo too :)

Having a pretty easy going day at work so far. Of course by the afternoon I may be posting work related gripes in the Pet Peeves thread.

Also, I can finally listen to internet radio stations or my MP3's at work, so at least listening to good music makes my work day a little bit better.

Although I am not religious or spiritual, I had a dream about my late dad this morning where he was standing straight up and I said to him are you out of pain now where you are ? he said yes and I hugged him, I then woke up and felt good about that :)

Sitting on my deck this afternoon,enjoying cold beer,and watching the hummingbirds swirl and dogfight around my two feeders.And of course,reading the viewpoints on this forum.Lower humidity,a great day to experience.

my friend one her court case by default

the moron didn't even show up

now she can move on with her life

oh yeah, and today was season premiere of House

and in two weeks, Law and Order SVU season 10 starts

multiple reasons to be happy

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Edited by Spalove

At first I survived my first orchestra rehearsal. The piece we play (tragic symphony by Schubert) scares the hell out of me, but it went better than I expected.

And then, this afternoon, I started working on my first try to compose a classical piece.

It's gonna be a duett of violin and viola and maybe electric guitar...hope I'm not too dumb for it!

At first I survived my first orchestra rehearsal. The piece we play (tragic symphony by Schubert) scares the hell out of me, but it went better than I expected.

And then, this afternoon, I started working on my first try to compose a classical piece.

It's gonna be a duett of violin and viola and maybe electric guitar...hope I'm not too dumb for it!

are you a violin player in the orchestra ??