What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

are you a violin player in the orchestra ??

A viola player. Since one week...and a lousy one compared to the others. But I have time to get better. B)

And what made me happy today? A phone call to my best friend (ledzepgirl92 here) who I'm gonna meet at her birthday in a month. And i'm so happy to see her again, she lives on the other side of the country.

My kids. Not for any special or unusual reason or event today, but sometimes I just look at them across the room and think "Wow - how lucky am I?" I love them so much and receive so much love in return. It's wonderful, and a little overwhelming sometimes.

I am lucky. :wub:

My kids. Not for any special or unusual reason or event today, but sometimes I just look at them across the room and think "Wow - how lucky am I?" I love them so much and receive so much love in return. It's wonderful, and a little overwhelming sometimes.

I am lucky. :wub:

I know that feeling, specially when they are playing and not fighting. :P

Well, it rained for pretty much all of July and September in England, so today was a very welcome change! I sat outside in my garden, reading the newspaper. At one point, a light aircraft flew overhead with that familiar buzzing, droning sound, and I found myself muttering under my breath "Nah, leave it, yeah ... " :D