Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

My kids. Not for any special or unusual reason or event today, but sometimes I just look at them across the room and think "Wow - how lucky am I?" I love them so much and receive so much love in return. It's wonderful, and a little overwhelming sometimes.

I am lucky. :wub:

My kids. Not for any special or unusual reason or event today, but sometimes I just look at them across the room and think "Wow - how lucky am I?" I love them so much and receive so much love in return. It's wonderful, and a little overwhelming sometimes.

I am lucky. :wub:

I know that feeling, specially when they are playing and not fighting. :P

Celebrating my B´day with the family. :cheer::banana::chickeddance::drunk::beer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERCEDES!!!!!!!!!

:wave::cheer::banana::yay::drunk:

Hope your day was awesome!!

They sell Tofurky in my dorm dining hall. Finally I can eat something besides tofu.

:o What Tofuck? :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERCEDES!!!!!!!!!

:wave::cheer::banana::yay::drunk:

Hope your day was awesome!!

Thanks it was and very exhausting but great.

Having kind of good bye party with some friends of mine- that was rather sad. I don't know if I'll ever have such a good time with them again, because they go to university or to a foreign land.

But just sitting with them talking and drinking cocktails was wonderful.

Being notified that my metallica concert tix have been printed and will be mailed soon.

BBQ Country Style Ribs tonight

Friends

Gorgeous weather! I had a day off to myself, first time in a while. Pampered myself at the salon, got some Fall cleaning started and my daughter went to bed before ten!

and...my friend kakdaddy is back! Hey kak!

Sunshine! (Does anyone (in England) remember sunshine?!)

Having Sunday lunch with my parents and my kids :)

Sunshine! (Does anyone (in England) remember sunshine?!)

Having Sunday lunch with my parents and my kids :)

ohhhh I want to England!!! It's been raining all September in Ukraine. I just can't stand it any more...

Well, it rained for pretty much all of July and September in England, so today was a very welcome change! I sat outside in my garden, reading the newspaper. At one point, a light aircraft flew overhead with that familiar buzzing, droning sound, and I found myself muttering under my breath "Nah, leave it, yeah ... " :D

I think i am going to go have my usual sushi dinner to try and cheer myself up tonight.

Finding a cheap, lightweight vacuum cleaner that works really well :bagoverhead: It picked up about a pound of cat hair......from one cat!! Now if I can just get my daughter to make a space in her room big enough to vacuum.....

It's the little things, ya know :bagoverhead::bagoverhead:

I took my son to his soccer game today (just the 2 of us) and his team won :cheer: And he played really great defense! It was also an amazingly beautiful day to be outside!

Finding a cheap, lightweight vacuum cleaner that works really well :bagoverhead: It picked up about a pound of cat hair......from one cat!! Now if I can just get my daughter to make a space in her room big enough to vacuum.....

It's the little things, ya know :bagoverhead::bagoverhead:

what kind of vacuum is it? i have on old elecrtolux, just unclogged the hose awhile ago, but have a hair machine dog.

what kind of vacuum is it? i have on old elecrtolux, just unclogged the hose awhile ago, but have a hair machine dog.

It's a bagless one called Shark. It's so light, and converts into a handvac. The only thing is you have to frequently dump out the filter. I have a little apartment, so it's ideal. Maybe now that I got up most of the cat hair my old vac didn't get, I won't have to dump the filter as much. You're supposed to wash the filter, too, and let it dry for 24 hours. Haven't done that yet- just got it today. Boy did it work great, though. 22 bucks at Kmart. I saw my building caretaker using one, so that's why I was interested in it.

It's a bagless one called Shark. It's so light, and converts into a handvac. The only thing is you have to frequently dump out the filter. I have a little apartment, so it's ideal. Maybe now that I got up most of the cat hair my old vac didn't get, I won't have to dump the filter as much. You're supposed to wash the filter, too, and let it dry for 24 hours. Haven't done that yet- just got it today. Boy did it work great, though. 22 bucks at Kmart. I saw my building caretaker using one, so that's why I was interested in it.

i think i need a filterless dog hair model....although they probably dont make those. i physically pick up the dog hair (yeah its that bad) and use the dog brush on the carpet, the best way to do it actually. but believe me, i'm not complaining.