What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

My power finally came back on today!!!

Wooohoo!

I wanted to scream from my porch like He-Man,

"IIIIII HAAAVVVEEE THHHHEEE POOOWWWWWERRRR!!!"

Something tells me the neighbors wouldn't have appreciated it.

No more hurricanes for a while please!

:chickeddance: been there done that, you don't realize how important it is til you don't have it.

если уход у зубного врача тебя нравится я хочу увидеть твоя улыбка. Здравствуй Сайко Р`н`Р я рад увидет тебя снова в форуме.

взаимно :)

а улыбка у меня будет красивой только через год, пока что мне просто сказали, что у меня здоровые зубы :rolleyes:

Well it was a couple of days ago butt

CHOM-FM has a contest called Show Your CHOM so I put in my entry the other day.

I strolled my large format printers scroll caiiling it THE CHOM-FM SCROLL OF ROCK'N ROLL from Sainte Catherine and Peel to Saint Laurent and Sainte Catherine asking people along the way to sign THE CHOM-FM SCROLL OF ROCK'N ROLL. singing "tadee tadee tadee tadee taddee tadee tadee tadee tadee tadee tadee tadee tadee CHOM, CHOM. CHOM, CHOM" you know that Ennio Morricone tune used in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

It was fun for me and everyone I met along the way!!!

the picture is here

http://www.chom.com/gallery_new/4229

Edited by roblindblad

I finally got back to the actual GYM this morning, and RAN again for the first time in ages; plus did all the machines. I'd been walking a lot, in the neighborhood, but hadn't ran or anything else since probably July. I am going to be walking like Quasimoto tomorrow though :blink:

Finally being on school holidays.

Also might be buying my Dad's Fiat 124, which would make me very happy.

hey, GibsonGirl! Been a while...haven't seen you around...

FIAT 124, Oh My God!!! :D That is so Italy 70's... B)

My dad had one (a red FIAT 124 Abarth Scuderia Corse) when I was little and living in Italy... The problem was ...not the type of car you would buy if you have a wife and two little daughters... :lol:

This is similar to the one my dad had back in the 70's...only his was red Ferrari ...hahhahaha

FiatAbarth124Rally-1.jpg