What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Aw, poor kitty :'( Butters is a cute name. :)

What made me happy today was spotting a huge, colorful chameleon among the roses.

Now I know he's back to normal as he's chasing my other cat (The Admiral) and hassling him. :D

Todays weather in the northwest is probably the most beautiful on the planet. B)

Good luck, lucyinthesky ;) I know how you feel.

I went shopping and got two lovely dresses, what made me happy though was that there was a big discount. Also happy because I got to order the bag and shoes for my formal in November.

Amazonic, this is like my dad's, only his is navy blue with red leather interior :D. He has to sell it but mum won't let me buy it because she thinks it would cost too much for me to insure and repair a sports car <_< . I'll talk her round.

fiat124coupefrankfurt19aj8.jpg

Thank you, Gibson Girl, and you know what? I have double luck!

I'm actually in love with to guys at the same time, and both seem to be interested in me. Today, I met the other one in the subway...I'm afraid of the time when it comes to decisions, could be hard...

There were some more things that made me happy today:

-a sort of musical epiphania when I listened to a Schubert symphony this morning and lost control: I walked down the way singing and playing air violin and grinning like a fool.

- the tons of Jimmy pics on my folder which made me survive school.

-A rehearsal marathon in the orchestra with good success.(hell, the concert is in 6 weeks)

I woke up happy.

Now I know he's back to normal as he's chasing my other cat (The Admiral) and hassling him. :D

Todays weather in the northwest is probably the most beautiful on the planet. B)

Oh yeah, it's a nice day in the southwest, too. Yesterday we had thunderstorms.

Edited by eternal light

I had no German class and ergo a longer noon break, so I played all the old piano pieces I like so much and watched ELPs pictures at an exhibition. So awesome.

In the afternoon I was on the local Oktoberfest with my dad and my sister and rode all the crazy carousells...

1)I went to a Children Of Bodom concert last night!

2)I made a new concert buddy!

3)I drank lots of Screwdrivers until the wee hours of the morning!

4)I didn't get any speeding tickets on either the way there or the way home!!(and no, I didn't drive home hammered, I stayed there overnight ;))