What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I love that series. I spent $119.00 for the set and it was missing the entire Chapter 5, the story of Gettysburg, my favorite part.

I was and still am pist! :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3B882F1E6D1F1051

I know it's not the same, but you can watch it online. It should be on Autoplaying Mode, so it'll go from one part of the chapter to the next.

'Dancin'Days' date='Oct 6 2008, 09:02 AM' post='265005']

How were they? I mean the bands.

Not the Foghat of the 70's but pretty damn good!

Whoa, slow ride and the deep blue all at once?

That's orgasmic, never mind happy.

:o Wow! that's what she said B)

THIS.

The site is run by Nate Silver, the same man who runs PECOTA for Baseball Prospectus. If you know baseball, you know what PECOTA is and you know how accurate it is.

Look at all that blue! Why, even North Carolina is feeling a little blue today. Maybe there's some hope for this ridiculous state after all.

I just won tickets to ALICE COOPER

from CHOM-FM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Woo hoo; that's awesome! :D

I'm happy because my daughter just showed me how to make a music playlist on Facebook! She keeps me straight on technology, lol.

Just the fact of being alive, healthy and with such a drive for life! :)

Laughter is certainly the key to a happy day! and today it was just one of those HAPPY DAYS from morning till evening, thanks to positive energy from people around me and lots of laughs and giggles. Just felt good!

Sorry to be New Ageish :rolleyes: , but you gotta believe it! ;)

UP-TahquamenonFalls.jpg

Did some hiking here today, and the tree show is absolutely aweome ! The woods always calm me down. B)

Nature is the thing to get happy! Where is that place?

My daily share of joy, I got on my way to school, when I walked through the misty autumn forrest and heard ELPs Hallowed be thy name on my iPod. A very special moment.

Edited by lucyinthesky

Making cookies. I just love baking, period. I must have inherited that trait from my mother's side of the family, because her and my grandmother are fantastic bakers. My grandma's chocolate cream pie, which she made from scratch, was to die for. Instead of a birthday cake, I'd ask her to make that for me.