What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

a - Bong-Man's nature photo - wondering if you had a look behind the waterfall?

b - Lindt's 70% Cacao dark chocolate with cherry-chili and truffle filling mmmmmm

b did you say chocolate ? my weak spot for sure. Do you have the chain... Death By Chocolate ...in your area. I have to be pulled away from there :D

b did you say chocolate ? my weak spot for sure. Do you have the chain... Death By Chocolate ...in your area. I have to be pulled away from there :D

Looking it up as we speak, half hoping we don't because I'll end up having to butter my ass to get out their door ahahahahahhaa!

Looking it up as we speak, half hoping we don't because I'll end up having to butter my ass to get out their door ahahahahahhaa!

:lol: Hehehe, I know what you mean! This chocolate/pastry place that's supposed to be really good just opened in my neighborhood, and I'm like, noooooo, the diet gods are against me! :buys stick of butter in preparation: Death by Chocolate...ha, that's definitely not false advertising! :D

I loved that one! They also make a "simple" chili 70% dark.

Yeah that was the first spicy chocolate I ever had. I'm not-so-secretly going through all of Lindt's dark chocolates (except for mint - I hate min & chocolate bleh!) ...sooo goood and soooo baaad :D

:lol: Hehehe, I know what you mean! This chocolate/pastry place that's supposed to be really good just opened in my neighborhood, and I'm like, noooooo, the diet gods are against me! :buys stick of butter in preparation: Death by Chocolate...ha, that's definitely not false advertising! :D

Ahahaha! I wonder if there's a correlation in sales of butter and chocolate - if there is, now we know why :D :D! I don't know how people in France and Italy do it, I really don't. Maybe it's the wonderful wine that dilutes the fat in the blood. What a life!

Oh, and Death by Chocolate would be my second favourite way to go! Muahahahaha!

Death by Chocolate...ha, that's definitely not false advertising! :D

Actually it is. Real (=dark) chocolate is good for your cardiovascular health... it reduces binding of LDL (the "bad" cholesterol) with oxygen, which is a good thing, because only when bound with oxygen LDL is dangerous (becomes solid and clogs up the arteries). So, dear fellow chocaholics, rejoice! :D :D :D

For some reason this remark cracked me up. If it gets bad I guess you may have to get them to butter you up when you just wobble like a weeble :)

Were you 'indoctrinated' to these 'diet gods' as a child? Or were you introduced as an adult when you had enough cognitive brain power to decide for yourself on the power of these 'diet gods?'

:huh:

Shopping through the book store made me happy. Now I will visit a new local restaurant to let my hair down.

Edit: Just came to my red headed brain many may be asking what a Weeble is? It's a childs toy most kids love. Has no arms or legs and wobbles about. :D

WEEBLES_body_graphic1.jpgclickable.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Edit: Just came to my red headed brain many may be asking what a Weeble is? It's a childs toy most kids love. Has no arms or legs and wobbles about. :D

WEEBLES_body_graphic1.jpgclickable.

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down :)

I was REALLY happy to tank up at $2.79 today in Richmond...yeah!! And happy to be outside at a beautiful park, in the sunshine all day; and to then have a gyro for dinner...yum!! :D

I'm happy because I got a lot of stupid stuff done that I've been procrastinating doing.

1. I cleaned the carpets in all of the rooms upstairs in my house. (still need to do the downstairs)

2. I got my teacher stuff done today.

3. Most of my laundry is 100% done!

Actually it is. Real (=dark) chocolate is good for your cardiovascular health... it reduces binding of LDL (the "bad" cholesterol) with oxygen, which is a good thing, because only when bound with oxygen LDL is dangerous (becomes solid and clogs up the arteries). So, dear fellow chocaholics, rejoice! :D :D :D

Hallelujah! My fave bad snack is good for me!!! :D

Happy heart and happy mood by something so great tasting - it's like a modern day ambrosia

For some reason this remark cracked me up. If it gets bad I guess you may have to get them to butter you up when you just wobble like a weeble :)

Some words don't sound like what they mean. Like 'kumquat'. Sound more like an insult, not a fruit.

"Pass the kumquat"

"Wha'd you call me??"

or

"You're a fucking kumquat!"

But 'weeble' is definitely one of those words that sounds like what it is :D . Wile I'm not at weeble levels yet, I'd better get out of the habit of chomping on chocolate every time my Leafs lose...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Pass the Butter!

chocolate061204.jpg

munchies.gifThis is one I must see!

Ahahaha! That looks somewhat familiar B)

pssssst....any butter in that popcorn??? :D

See ya guys and gals, must go console myself with you know what...

Edited by Patrycja