What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I'm glad to know someone had good weather. We had SNOW on the ground this morning.

It's been quite nice all week.....at tad on the cool side, but for us that's like 70. I'm hoping it starts to cool off even more, because it's fall now and it's time to break out my hoodie collection. :D

You should. I love hoodies. I have dressy-looking hoodies for when it's not cold enough for my winter dress coat, but not warm enough to wear a light sweater, I have heavy-duty hoodies for when I don't feel like putting a coat on but I don't want to freeze, I have a Christmastime hoodie that is white with blue and silver sparkly snowflakes on it.....so cute.

^LOL....I'm kinda sorta happy to see a freakish snowstorm here today.

Nothing serious, but the trees are not ready for it and it's a soggy wet snow that is sure to crack branches and we'll lose some gorgeous fall leaves.

Hmmm....I don't know if I should be happy, but I am. :unsure:

It was unseasonably hot the last couple of weeks, so the coool air was refreshing.

A Robben Ford Concert in the Bix, a tiny Jazz club, that has probably not changed since the sixties.

The band was amazing, Robben Ford is a unbelievable guitarist, and I was in a really good mood (jazz blues plus I stole about the half of my daddies beer).

After it was over, we walked home through the night forrest and I talked to my dad about everything that is in my mind. I love him so much.

And at home, there was Alice's restaurant at the TV, a movie that means a lot to me, I watched it until 0.30.

And today evening, my very own joy was Roger Daltrey as Tommy. Such a great, funny, touching movie...

Wal-Mart had a sale on Halloween candy, so while I was picking some up for the trick-or-treaters, I got some candy just for myself to have in case my sweet tooth kicks in.

3 bags of Reese's miniature peanut butter cups.....$2 each. Whoever said chocolate + peanut butter was good should be given sainthood.

Thanksgiving dinner. Lots of it. And the first Oilers game of the season.

We did the Canadian Thanksgiving dinner here yesterday.I cooked an 8 pound ham on the Weber charcoal grill.Very tasty.I also made deviled eggs and ZoSoD made the scalloped potatoes and brown and serve rolls.mmmmm!

We did the Canadian Thanksgiving dinner here yesterday.I cooked an 8 pound ham on the Weber charcoal grill.Very tasty.I also made deviled eggs and ZoSoD made the scalloped potatoes and brown and serve rolls.mmmmm!

LOL, I was going to say this board has made me happy,

but that was until I saw your post.

Now I'm blissed out. lol :D

Love is all I need!

The "boy of my dreams" just looked at me the whole time and smiled and all that, and sat next to me in school and all those thing. Is this considered to be a sign good enough to make me happy? I hope so! All i want for my birthday next week is him!