Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Slow cooked Brisket bbq beans garlic bread and a cold brewky for lunch from here

aimage009.jpg:)

We did the Canadian Thanksgiving dinner here yesterday.I cooked an 8 pound ham on the Weber charcoal grill.Very tasty.I also made deviled eggs and ZoSoD made the scalloped potatoes and brown and serve rolls.mmmmm!

My daughter is at my ex's for Thanksgiving, so I get to eat for my meal....

Strawberries and Vanilla Yogurt. I was going to have whipped cream, but she sucked it all out of the container, lol.

and milk chocolate.

Who says spending a holiday alone has to be bad? :D

I got a job! :D

That's wonderful news; congratulations!! :D

Edmonton!

Very cool. I have friends there. Many run aways from out east too.

I do have a feeling many will be returning though.

So you are in Ontario now?

You're in the USA? You moved from Canada to the USA?

Edited by kabbalahone

We did the Canadian Thanksgiving dinner here yesterday.I cooked an 8 pound ham on the Weber charcoal grill.Very tasty.I also made deviled eggs and ZoSoD made the scalloped potatoes and brown and serve rolls.mmmmm!

just-kidding-i-love-canada-please-dont-hurt-me.png

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

B)

:banana: CHRIS CORNELL tickets for Saturday!!!!! :banana:

Woo Hoo !!!!!!!

Three decent shows on the same night... :(

Taj Mahal

The Mountain Goats

Seen Taj several times though so....I'm Jazzed!!

Small theater, intimate atmosphere. :wub:

Verrry nice Hotplant. Blow him a kiss from me :lol::wub:

Very cool. I have friends there. Many run aways from out east too.

I do have a feeling many will be returning though.

So you are in Ontario now?

You're in the USA? You moved from Canada to the USA?

She (ZoSoDragon) moved here(North Carolina) from Edmonton.

Bought a Led Zeppelin 2009 calender+free poster.

Some cards that have all the designs of the posters of LZ concerts on them.

Did all my h/w before got home :yay:

^^^

Seing a photo of Zosodragon made me happy today.

My favorite Canadian of all time.

:D

Hah,probably the only thing we agree on there,Thunderstruck! :)

My sister, she's so funny! Seriously, she snorted a cookie, that was pulverized in my bag!

Silly, but in school you are glad for everything that makes you laugh!

I love my sis!

I found a really cool weight loss and exercise site, thedailyplate.com, and lost 3 lbs since yesterday! :o It's amazing what you *don't* eat if you know you have to write it down, lol!

Watching one of our young neighborhood bobcats saunter down the street, wiggle its tail, and pounce on something in the bushes. Such a gorgeous creature!

Watching one of our young neighborhood bobcats saunter down the street, wiggle its tail, and pounce on something in the bushes. Such a gorgeous creature!

Wow you have bobcats in your neighborhood! My very favorite cat, and maybe favorite animal of any! Absolutely beautiful indeed!

Wow you have bobcats in your neighborhood! My very favorite cat, and maybe favorite animal of any! Absolutely beautiful indeed!

We do! Even though we live in a very populated, suburban area, we have a lady bobcat who has had a few litters and a big dad who rolls around from time to time. They aren't afraid of anything and wander around the neighborhood at dusk quite a lot. It's so cool! We have quite a coyote population as well, though that means keeping all house cats indoors.

We do! Even though we live in a very populated, suburban area, we have a lady bobcat who has had a few litters and a big dad who rolls around from time to time. They aren't afraid of anything and wander around the neighborhood at dusk quite a lot. It's so cool! We have quite a coyote population as well, though that means keeping all house cats indoors.

That's awesome!

last night there was a full moon, a hunter's moon, really bright. there were spotted clouds high up in the atmosphere that were slowly moving s-s/w and there were this much lower band of closely staggered, larger clouds, moving much faster on sort of a mini jetstream, going n-n/e. it was really interesting to look at....with the effect of the cloud movement and the bright moon, every once in a while you'd get a strobe effect and the image would sort of freeze for a second.