Colorado and Washington legalize Marijuana

LedZeppfan77

22 hours ago, Moddey Dhoo said:

I have no problem with it, and I really think it should be legal especially at the medical level.

But other than being able to walk down mainstreet with a joint lit up, how is it going to change that much being legal at the street level?

I mean it's literally everywhere now.

2 major impacts that come to mind once it's legalized across the country:

Opens up medical studies in all 50 States, that as of now can only be done in States that permit it.

Takes a huge revenue source away from the Mexican cartels.

1 hour ago, zepscoda said:

2 major impacts that come to mind once it's legalized across the country:

Opens up medical studies in all 50 States, that as of now can only be done in States that permit it.

Takes a huge revenue source away from the Mexican cartels.

Win Win... 

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

The thought that weed may become legalized here in Arizona in just over three short months is starting to really sink in now because it's so close now.

Totally envious. Keep us updated as time progresses? Those growers must be just starting to flower their girls around now.

On 8/2/2016 at 1:25 AM, luvlz2 said:

The thought that weed may become legalized here in Arizona in just over three short months is starting to really sink in now because it's so close now.

I really hope it becomes legal there....there's some magical places in Arizona.... Jerome, Sedona, Grand Canyon National Park,  Meteor Crater and the Painted Desert...OMG....being able to stop pick up an 1/8 or a couple of pre rolled joints at any one of thoese sites would be pretty cool !

It just became official about 3 days ago, it will be on the ballot this November for sure now that all the signatures have been counted! (Prop 205) Like 256,000 signatures of the 125,000 needed. :)

Edited by luvlz2

• 2 months later...

Here's the Oasis Dispensary sitting right next door to the County Sheriff's office in Oregon.  I vote these days with my vacation dollars.  Can't wait to get a State on the East Coast so I can expand my journeys.  It should be noted that if Arizona goes legal, it will be the first State to legalize where simple possession is still a felony. 

20160920_180152.jpg

5 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Here's the Oasis Dispensary sitting right next door to the County Sheriff's office in Oregon.  I vote these days with my vacation dollars.  Can't wait to get a State on the East Coast so I can expand my journeys.  It should be noted that if Arizona goes legal, it will be the first State to legalize where simple possession is still a felony. 

20160920_180152.jpg

I hope I live to see the day when its legal coast to coast recreationally.

• 2 months later...

I'm hoping Canada throws the switch soon.  That would mean a road trip up the St Lawrence Seaway to Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, with a return trip thru Maine.....a lobster and weed road trip !  Went into New Brunswick once thru Calais, Maine, and quite enjoyed it.  The ocean tides and coastal fishing villages are amazing in that area.  The rocky coast is very similar to Michigan's Upper Peninsula along Lake Superior. 

1 hour ago, Bong-Man said:

I'm hoping Canada throws the switch soon.  That would mean a road trip up the St Lawrence Seaway to Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, with a return trip thru Maine.....a lobster and weed road trip !  Went into New Brunswick once thru Calais, Maine, and quite enjoyed it.  The ocean tides and coastal fishing villages are amazing in that area.  The rocky coast is very similar to Michigan's Upper Peninsula along Lake Superior. 

Right there with you BM. Love lobster and of course green.

Going to re introduce myself this evening to some amazing first press sticky black Moroccan Hash which I picked up before Christmas. Wasn't cheap and it took a me a dogs age to unwrap. Inside it's a greenish tinge and it smells amazing

Drugs might as well be completely legalised here in England. I smell it in loads of places. They do not even hide it. If every dealer got banged up for their crime, There would not be anywhere near enough room for them. As daft as i am and others may think i look the type, But i have never been near the stuff. My highs come from my kids, Football and music.

18 hours ago, craigled said:

Drugs might as well be completely legalised here in England. I smell it in loads of places. They do not even hide it. If every dealer got banged up for their crime, There would not be anywhere near enough room for them. As daft as i am and others may think i look the type, But i have never been near the stuff. My highs come from my kids, Football and music.

Sadly it is not legalised. if it were then there would be no dealers peddling their wares. I can only live in hope

Edited by chillumpuffer

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've read conflicting reports on this, but it's my understanding that Nevada is honoring out-of-state medical cards during their transition to recreational sales.   Las Vegas has already banned recreational shops from being in the city limits.  Jeez....we wouldn't want anyone to be smoking a joint while they gamble away the 401k.  Also, Colorado is taking steps to make every recreational store a medical one if Johnny Reb Sessions takes any Federal action.  Gotta fight back against the lunacy !

Having visited Colorado, Oregon, and Washington over the last year, I really enjoyed taking in the differences between how this issue is being handled in each State.  Pretty much everything in Oregon & Washington is pre-packaged.....no sniffing the goods !  Colorado's dispensaries weigh the goods and package them in front of you, with huge mason jars of weed everywhere.  The smell literally stopped me in my tracks with delight.

My favorite experience so far was going into an Oregon dispensary and being assigned a female budtender for my needs.  After introducing herself, she gave me a concerned look and asked me where I was experiencing pain....headaches, knee-joints, digestive problems ?  I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Oh I'm not in any pain....I'm on vacation, and I just wanna get real high !"  Ended up with a vape pen filled with cannabis oil for the first time with a thc level of 58%.  The gram packages are 'Snoop's Blue Dream'.  Anything left was dumped at the Idaho border.  Don't need any law problems on the road.          

20160920_202538.jpg

22 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

I've read conflicting reports on this, but it's my understanding that Nevada is honoring out-of-state medical cards during their transition to recreational sales.   Las Vegas has already banned recreational shops from being in the city limits.  Jeez....we wouldn't want anyone to be smoking a joint while they gamble away the 401k.  Also, Colorado is taking steps to make every recreational store a medical one if Johnny Reb Sessions takes any Federal action.  Gotta fight back against the lunacy !

Having visited Colorado, Oregon, and Washington over the last year, I really enjoyed taking in the differences between how this issue is being handled in each State.  Pretty much everything in Oregon & Washington is pre-packaged.....no sniffing the goods !  Colorado's dispensaries weigh the goods and package them in front of you, with huge mason jars of weed everywhere.  The smell literally stopped me in my tracks with delight.

My favorite experience so far was going into an Oregon dispensary and being assigned a female budtender for my needs.  After introducing herself, she gave me a concerned look and asked me where I was experiencing pain....headaches, knee-joints, digestive problems ?  I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Oh I'm not in any pain....I'm on vacation, and I just wanna get real high !"  Ended up with a vape pen filled with cannabis oil for the first time with a thc level of 58%.  The gram packages are 'Snoop's Blue Dream'.  Anything left was dumped at the Idaho border.  Don't need any law problems on the road.          

20160920_202538.jpg

I wish NY would wake up and legalize weed and gambling. So how is that oil?  Or even the pills?  Are they any good?  I am sure its not like Thai sticks or red tip or gold from the 70s?  If you read this and do not want to post your opinion feel free to pm