Colorado and Washington legalize Marijuana

LedZeppfan77

5 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Ask that to the citizens of Canada or the states of your country which has got common sense.

i have heard that some people can use heroin responsibly

are you in favor of that to?

11 hours ago, kipper said:

i have heard that some people can use heroin responsibly

are you in favor of that to?

Really? Please feel free to elaborate. Or ask your other half to post a little ditty for cheap laughs. "clop clop"

On the other hand as you consistently try to include a discussion that has nothing whatever to do with the OP then best not. 

Are you hungry Chilli? Because you keep taking the bait. :hysterical:

Funny that Canada ran out of product only a few days in. Made me chuckle reading that. And I'd be very surprised if many people didn't grow their own as a hobby.

I wonder how many decades behind Australia will be? Spurred into action only if/when NZ do what they promised and join Canada. My God, the tourism boost NZ would be in for. Stoned at Milford Sound. MUST be a pretty awesome experience....

3 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Really? Please feel free to elaborate. Or ask your other half to post a little ditty for cheap laughs. "clop clop"

On the other hand as you consistently try to include a discussion that has nothing whatever to do with the OP then best not. 

Is the subject not about marijuana laws?  My opinion about legalizing drugs is that its stupid here in the usa to do that. My opinion has nothing to do with anyone else.

strike a raw nerve talking about your pipe or something?  jeeze

https://blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2018/10/could-north-dakota-be-the-next-state-to-legalize-marijuana/

I seriously doubt this will pass, but that it's even being discussed in a blood-red State like North Dakota is amazing in itself.  I suppose it doesn't hurt that an entire country just went legal on your Northern border.  North Dakota also has some weird banking laws which would allow them to bypass Federal Banking regulations and properly service the industry.

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Not sure who you are referring to, but your best bet is to put them on ignore.  It's not a function I've used much in the last 15 years here, as I truly try to respect most  everyone's opinion, but some people have proven they just don't deserve that consideration.  Sometimes the scroll function just isn't enough.  There's no reason to respond or be concerned about what you can't see, and that includes the bumping of ancient threads from the archives most of us have either seen a decade ago, or can look up ourselves at our own convenience if we're that bored.  

9 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Not sure who you are referring to, but your best bet is to put them on ignore.  It's not a function I've used much in the last 15 years here, as I truly try to respect most  everyone's opinion, but some people have proven they just don't deserve that consideration.  Sometimes the scroll function just isn't enough.  There's no reason to respond or be concerned about what you can't see, and that includes the bumping of ancient threads from the archives most of us have either seen a decade ago, or can look up ourselves at our own convenience if we're that bored.  

:yesnod:

12 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

It's not a function I've used much in the last 15 years here, as I truly try to respect most  everyone's opinion, but some people have proven they just don't deserve that consideration. 

I would stand to say that Bong-Man is fair about respecting opinion.

You've always been square about your opinion, and respectful of others' as well.

Could you please tell me how to use that function?

I've never used it before either, but I would appreciate knowing how to use it, very much. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, apantherfrommd said:

I would stand to say that Bong-Man is fair about respecting opinion.

You've always been square about your opinion, and respectful of others' as well.

Could you please tell me how to use that function?

I've never used it before either, but I would appreciate knowing how to use it, very much. 

Thank you.

Its easy my good sir, just click on the down arrow near your name in the top left corner. It's right there.

Oh, and thanks Bong-Man. :thumbsup:

Edited by rm2551

• 2 weeks later...

some kid on the bus yesterday took out a joint and lit it up and everybody started yelling at him.

dope head I guess think its legal everywhere now but it isnt.  the smoke also causes cancer so therre is that too

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/11/07/group-vows-continued-legislative-legal-fight-against-proposal-1-marijuana/1919268002/

Yes, because the only reason this passed is because the people were ill-informed, misled, and you were outspent.  Perhaps one of your biggest donors, the makers of fentanyl, didn't donate enough to your cause.  In spite of an overwhelming voice from the people themselves, you of course know what's better for all of us.  

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/j5veyx/heres-who-bankrolls-the-fight-against-marijuana-legalization

Happy days for you buddy:thumbsup:

^  ^  I was quite pleased at the voting results and the turnout.  Also happy that a Democrat was elected Governor, as she has vowed to assist the process as opposed to obstructing.  9 years ago the people of Michigan voted for medical marijuana, and the only thing the Republican Party has accomplished during that time is obstructing the process.  They had a chance this Summer to handle the issue themselves legislatively before the election, and still couldn't manage to read the writing on the wall for their own benefit.  When Republican candidate for Governor Bill Schuette was asked about this issue during a recent debate, he went off for 10 minutes about the opiate problem, never once mentioning anything related to the actual issue being voted on.  

I've got a nephew who is fighting a grow operation that was approved a couple miles from his Grand Rapids home.  He's worried about how this will affect his children.  He tells me this as he's sipping on some wine he made in his own basement.  I've learned not to waste my breath.  Same with the garbage line they use about how weed has increased in strength.  I can buy alcohol from 4% alcohol content to 160 proof vodka....what's the difference ?