Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LedZeppfan77

Colorado and Washington legalize Marijuana

2 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

All things considered, not bad at all.  It's got some nice fragrant icing, and it doesn't smell like homegrown or lawn clippings.  If it turns out to be harsh or lack oomph, I'll just make my first batch of Bong-man butter.  It's not as tall as it looks....it's sitting on a kitchen chair for optimal morning light.  After Noon I stick it on the back deck.  We're right about at 12/12 light in the Great White North, so I'm letting it be.  Going on my annual road trip at the end of the month, so I'm hoping to harvest in 2-3 weeks.  Just starting to get some pistil color change, and the tops are filling in nicely.  Honestly, quite an enjoyable learning experience.  

20190911_105222.jpg

20190911_105257.jpg

It won't be ready by then. I would say another 6 weeks. Looks lovely though, A Sativa I reckon. They can take anything from 10 - 14 weeks from start of flowering. This has about 3-4 weeks .IMG_0853.JPG.5181937027198415b2b29e7731d574a6.JPG

IMG_0836.JPG.4d35aefe88ab33be5ffc8b02b409c56f.JPG

It won't be ready by then. I would say another 6 weeks.

Hmm....That's not going to work unless I get some lights.  It's in the 80's sunny and humid today, but that ain't gonna last.  Your grow looks just about the size I need for my free closet space.  All in due time.  "Money for nothin' and your weed for free"  :)

How long did that grow before you cut back to 12/12 lighting ? 

5 weeks from Germination. Lights on for 20 on/4 off

Leave yours outside It will be fine. They are very hardy and can take cool nights, it will be the watering that maybe an issue if it's dry for a long period of time. Any questions my friend pm me?

12 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

5 weeks from Germination. Lights on for 20 on/4 off

Leave yours outside It will be fine. They are very hardy and can take cool nights, it will be the watering that maybe an issue if it's dry for a long period of time. Any questions my friend pm me?

Much appreciated.

4 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

All things considered, not bad at all.  It's got some nice fragrant icing, and it doesn't smell like homegrown or lawn clippings.  If it turns out to be harsh or lack oomph, I'll just make my first batch of Bong-man butter.  It's not as tall as it looks....it's sitting on a kitchen chair for optimal morning light.  After Noon I stick it on the back deck.  We're right about at 12/12 light in the Great White North, so I'm letting it be.  Going on my annual road trip at the end of the month, so I'm hoping to harvest in 2-3 weeks.  Just starting to get some pistil color change, and the tops are filling in nicely.  Honestly, quite an enjoyable learning experience.  

20190911_105222.jpg

20190911_105257.jpg

Very pretty! :thumbsup:

and here I am starving. No sources... :(

If NZ get around to legalizing it, I swear I'm going there for a holiday....