Motörhead

zepscoda

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cannot beat a bit of Motorhead. i like. But not right up there amongst my real favourites. I have noticed since Lemmys passing, There are things more available in the shops. IE Calendar, At Calendar club. They have never had it on one of their stalls before. Books in 2 book shops. Like i say not right up there, But the Ace of spades album is one of the Greatest of all time.

1 hour ago, craigled said:

Cannot beat a bit of Motorhead. i like. But not right up there amongst my real favourites. I have noticed since Lemmys passing, There are things more available in the shops. IE Calendar, At Calendar club. They have never had it on one of their stalls before. Books in 2 book shops. Like i say not right up there, But the Ace of spades album is one of the Greatest of all time.

I saw them in Halifax in the last 10 years and it was one of the few times where I feared for my life at a gig - the audience was so into with body surfing, shoving, headbanging that I actually stepped back to the very back of the room so that I would not be injured. I was watching the audience as much as I was listening to the music it was an experience I will never forget.

If you like Motorhead check out Hawkwind that is where things really start to get groovy  

• 2 weeks later...