Jimmy Page on Later Live with Jools Holland tomorrow

poortom

Jools asked the most boring and workmanlike questions. The best bit was seeing Jimmy enjoying the performance before the interview.

Although, to quote my Mother, "He seems like a nice man".

Wait - was your mother referring to Jimmy or Jools?

Maybe next time a Pagette could interview his lordship noir. He might enjoy being asked, "how do you choose your clothes" or "what's your skin care regimen?" I would certainly enjoy hearing his answers. [i'm not being snarky! It would be a refreshing change from the predictable reunion/new material questions]

Wait - was your mother referring to Jimmy or Jools?

Maybe next time a Pagette could interview his lordship noir. He might enjoy being asked, "how do you choose your clothes" or "what's your skin care regimen?" I would certainly enjoy hearing his answers. [i'm not being snarky! It would be a refreshing change from the predictable reunion/new material questions]

Referring to Jimmy as a nice man.

Bet he moisturises every night.

For Fridays Jools Holland Show the interview was redone. Jimmy initialy talked about the Guitarists who influenced his developement. About the O2 performance, Celebration Day. What got them together for the O2 and was as vauge as ever about future LZ get togethers. The clip from CB tonight was Black Dog.

I feel sad after watching that interview because Jimmy expresses that he thought they would do another gig but it never happened. It must be so frustrating for him knowing that he, Jones, and Jason want to do it and that they have the ability to deliver the artistic energy. He clearly doesn't want to retire just yet.

I have similar feelings as well, must be killing him inside to know of "What could be" after the band delivered such a stunning performance under the weight of so much pressure.

• 1 month later...

Archived