Sometimes people do the right thing

TypeO

Did she ring the bell?

I think he rang hers.

All joking aside, apart from a woman attacking you with a gun or a knife, no real man hits a woman period! This driver is a piece of garbage, just like the woman he hit and as a result he will lose his job and the city will be sued by this asinine woman. She got EXACTLY what she wanted and now her working days are over, if she was working in the first place. Hard to hold a job with an attitude like that.

This happened at least a week ago. Guys were talking about it at work one morning, but I didn't see the vid until now. I'm not sure if I would have punched that trash bag, but when she spit on him, it was his limit. The funniest thing about it all was, she got hit like Mike Tyson threw her a punch and she got back on the bus.... :o

Wow, I sure hope there's a follow up to this story. I don't advocate hitting women but I got to admit I laughed my ass off when I saw that punch. Damn! :o It's hard to tell from the video whether or not she spit on the driver, but I can't say I feel sorry for her. That was some Mortal Kombat action. Again I say damn.

smiley-shocked006.gif

Wow, I sure hope there's a follow up to this story. I don't advocate hitting women but I got to admit I laughed my ass off when I saw that punch. Damn! :o It's hard to tell from the video whether or not she spit on the driver, but I can't say I feel sorry for her. That was some Mortal Kombat action. Again I say damn.

smiley-shocked006.gif

Yeah after a second watch, I think she hit him (the guy was standing in the way) so it's hard to tell. And Paul, I laughed too, but I was more shocked-how hard she got hit, and got back up.....amazing

Archived