Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Restricted

My Rock Band

How is this faux-metal crap anything like Zeppelin?

I was going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt and be constructive..but, after listening to the music..

What the hell?

Edited by thezepguy

Possibly the best music on the planet at this moment.

I will sacrifice a chicken to Satan for your benefit right now.

Where can I buy your merchandise, is this pressed on 180 gram vinyl and do you sell action figures?

Wreck and roll, Ïa Cthulhu!

Hey guys this is my rock band tell me what you think, We are currently looking for a female vocalist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEdwiSbMfJg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqQmO1EU2PY

Listened to both songs. They sounded too similiar and unoriginal. My guess is you're kinda young and inexperienced...?

Try listening to Faith No More or Mr Bungle for some crazy ideas, and *don't be afraid of sounding unique or different*

But at least you're out there playing stuff! Keep at it, and make sure you enjoy yourselves and have fun. Good luck with it

I'm sorry guys i just wanted our music to get known a little better we are trying our best to get better

Keep on playing guys, stay true to yourselves and don;t worry about what anyone says good or bad. Just stick together and play for each other and things will take care of themselves. Keep writing songs.

Rock and Roll, from a bands point of view, should never be about wondering what other people think of you. Just do what you do. It'll only muddy the water if you start asking people what they think. Who fucking cares what anyone thinks....just rock guys!

I'm sorry guys i just wanted our music to get known a little better we are trying our best to get better

The problem with new, up-and-coming bands is they all sound the same. You should try to make your sound more individual

Here's a list of Faith No More songs to help you on your way:

Arabian Disco

R n' R

From Out of Nowhere

Caffeine

Digging the Grave

Collision

A band with a more punk sound are the BeatSteaks. Check out:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j3c7CggcQIA 'Panic'

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=10&rdm=mdjiqo46j#/watch?feature=relmfu&v=uYtBNiNANa0 'Let Me In'

or try the album versions!

Edited by Beckenbauer 6

Listened to both songs. They sounded too similiar and unoriginal. My guess is you're kinda young and inexperienced...?

Try listening to Faith No More or Mr Bungle for some crazy ideas, and *don't be afraid of sounding unique or different*

But at least you're out there playing stuff! Keep at it, and make sure you enjoy yourselves and have fun. Good luck with it

sweet another bungle fan, hell yes

Sorry, i figured i would brake the ice by letting people know i play music very similar to led zeppelin

how is a paula abdul song like zeppelin? i want some of what your smoking

Where's the drummer? Get another camera or two to add more visuals.

You get better and better with time. :^)

Where's the drummer? Get another camera or two to add more visuals.

You get better and better with time. :^)

practice does make perfect, I been working on since i been loving you for 2 months now 3/4 the way done, damn hard song but I wont give up.

practice does make perfect, I been working on since i been loving you for 2 months now 3/4 the way done, damn hard song but I wont give up.

Yes, I know the feeling. I've only recently gotten together with a guitarist friend and we are kinda feeling each other out even though we're both not that great. But it's fun and we are trying to get a list of songs that we both like and here are a few:

D'Yer Maker

Come As You Are

In Bloom

Pretty Beat Up (Stones)

It Must Be Hell (Stones)

Peggy Sue

'In Bloom' is quite the workout on the drums. I love it.

Practice! Practice! Practice! :^)

you are getting good counsel here, hope you can find space to take action within the group

music isn't the notes, play for one another and see if you can loosen up. Avoid karaoke syndrome and play 5 or 6 songs straight through and allow the transitions to take place- get out of the way. Lots of freedom here if you will allow it. Experience teaches that transition reveals the essesnce a band and is the barometer of where you are development-wise.

clumsy transitions within songs and from song to song don't lie, likewise tight transitions with each member relying and trusting one another are unmistakable. If you can't transition the band is still stuck in karaoke-land and too worried about what others think, you gotta let go.