Led Zeppelin photoshoot reported

truth and beauty

Ok... reported on twitter, that is. However - according to twitter, the whole band were involved in a photoshoot at the Rivoli Ballroom in Brockley, South East London which took place earlier today.

http://www.therivoli.co.uk/#

No further information ... and on the face of it, hard to see what part it would play in Celebration Day publicity. As for the remasters - if it has anything to do with those, that must suggest they really are JUST around the corner.

Or maybe there's another purpose ?

Ok... reported on twitter, that is. However - according to twitter, the whole band were involved in a photoshoot at the Rivoli Ballroom in Brockley, South East London which took place earlier today.

No such imformation is on the Led Zeppelin Twitter page.

No such imformation is on the Led Zeppelin Twitter page.

It's nothing official. Just a person on twitter - presumably a local . I know twitter amounts to publishing - but I still wouldn't quote them directly, because it's all just stuff : who knows how reliable it is? I just came across it and found it intriguing . We've had such a busy few months recently that many things seem possible ..

I really doubt the authenticity of this.

The one tweet that has lead to the rumours is:

OK so @leonaw66 has confirmed that Led Zeppelin have been doing a photo shoot at Rivoli ballroom in Brockley this afternoon

Link to the tweet: http://twitter.com/T...587263002505217

And the person who is mentioned as confirming it never actually tweeted it herself. Surely if she was a Led Zeppelin fan (which she is, she's posted links to Led Zeppelin videos before) she would have sent a tweet herself?

The account that sent the tweet is basically just there to promote their blog. I've reached out to @leonaw66 to request clarification.

Robert and Patty are everywhere...I know a girl that ran into them a year or so ago...said they were really down to earth and friendly...like people u'd talk to over a beer even tho u never met b4-but- she was cool and didnt do the fan hysteria thing though...I am doubting this tweet abt photo shoot but it could be related to upcoming Kennedy Center event too...

Archived