THE LEGENDARY 2007 CONCERT

LIVE IN LONDON AT THE 02 ARENA

18 Tracks Including:

WHOLE LOTTA LOVE

ROCK AND ROLL

KASHMIR

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

The Big Ben clock:

On the cover of the package and the booklet, and on CD 1, Big Ben is reading 10:12

On the back cover of the package and the booklet, and on CD 2, Big Ben is reading 12:10

That displays the English and the American way of dating December 10th.

The booklet credits photographs by Ross Halfin, Chris McCourt, Scarlet Page and Kevin Westenberg.

Management:

John Paul Jones: Opium (Arts) Ltd.

Jimmy Page: Q Prime

Robert Plant: Trinifold Mgt. Ltd.

©2012 Three P Films Limited under exclusive license to Atlantic Recording Corporation

Funny there's only 16 tracks on my discs?

Funny there's only 16 tracks on my discs?

18 was incorrect ----

16 on mine too --- it's these ancient eyes :)

I received my Music-only Blu-ray from Amazon on Friday the 23rd. I've been working.... from 11 to 7 most every night .... and I haven't had time to listen to the Blu just yet.....

A trivia note for the CD set: When I played it in the car, I noticed that it does give the album and song information (many CDs do not give that information)....

For the Celebration Day CD, for each song playing, it displays the song title, followed by "- Led Zeppelin".

18 was incorrect ----

16 on mine too --- it's these ancient eyes :)

I received my Music-only Blu-ray from Amazon on Friday the 23rd. I've been working.... from 11 to 7 most every night .... and I haven't had time to listen to the Blu just yet.....

A trivia note for the CD set: When I played it in the car, I noticed that it does give the album and song information (many CDs do not give that information)....

For the Celebration Day CD, for each song playing, it displays the song title, followed by "- Led Zeppelin".

I would be very interested in the sound quality of the Blu Ray Audio disc compared to the Blu Ray A/V. From the review I posted and the audio specs I have seen the Blu Ray Audio has a higher bit rate than the video version. What kind of eq do you have out of curiosity?

Jeff

I would be very interested in the sound quality of the Blu Ray Audio disc compared to the Blu Ray A/V. From the review I posted and the audio specs I have seen the Blu Ray Audio has a higher bit rate than the video version. What kind of eq do you have out of curiosity?

Jeff

Jeff, I do not have the video of the O2 concert. A friend of mine is getting the Deluxe set for Christmas, and I look forward to watching and listening to the Rehearsal DVD.

Archived