english Premier league forescat

weslgarlic

Southampton 3 man city 1 ..... man utd 2 everton 0............12 points ahead 12 games to go ....no slip ups now ...........surely

United will have to throw it away now and I don't see them doing that.

Say what you will about ESPN, they do come up with some clever and funny advertising; certainly better than Fox's promos. Whenever I see this particular ESPN ad, I always think of Major Major and Joe (Liverpool)...

Great ad Strider. Joe is a blue but not in the same way as the ad. This is a Manchester trailer. Joe is a Scouser

Oh I know the particulars aren't the same...it's more the universality of the theme I was referencing. It works for all sports and all cities.

In Chicago, you're either South-side White Sox or North-side Cubs. Where you grow up in New York plays a part in determining whether you're a Jet or a Giant, a Ranger or an Islander, a Yankee or a Met.

That's the idea I was responding to in that ad, and it was because it was two Brits talking about football that I imagined Joe and Nick in this way, even though I know Joe would sooner eat toe jam than support a side from Manchester.

Sneijder reveals €20m Manchester United offer

Manchester United transfer news: Wesley Sneijder says Inter Milan blocked his €20m move to Old Trafford

The Holland international has been consistently linked with a move to Old Trafford for the past two summers, but the deal never materialised and he has now joined Galatasaray.

Sneijder claims he was desperate to go and play under Sir Alex Ferguson but Inter Milan did not want him to leave.

Then he revealed that he refused a request by the San Siro club to lower his wages and was forced to watch from the sidelines.

“Manchester United had offered €20m for me and the club rejected it," he told Fanatik.

"I wanted to go to United but Inter didn't let me. And then, they asked me to lower my wage. I didn't accept it.

"That's why they put me on the stands for three months. I've experienced problems with the presidents both at Real Madrid and Inter."

Sneijder’s falling out with Inter meant he was inevitably going to leave the Serie A club and Manchester United were once again linked with signing him.

His subsequent agreement to move to Turkey would indicate Sir Alex Ferguson either no longer wanted him or the Premier League leaders were unwilling to match the Galatasaray offer.

Sneijder has been joined in Istanbul by Chelsea legend Didier Drogba, whom also experienced contract difficulties at his former club, Shanghai Shenhua.

http://www.givemefootball.com/331669-sneijder-reveals-20m-manchester-united-offer

• 3 weeks later...

Man city are gonna crush all the next fixtures now Yaya is back and Kompany back soon, but so will Utd who will unfortunately win the league this year

Im more worried if Chelsea get a decent manager and Torres hits form ,Also Spurs are getting stronger

If the Ronaldo coming back to Utd stories are true watch out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

man city 1 wigan 0 west ham 2 man utd 2 only 12 POINTS DIFFERENCE wigan were drawing uptil the last 7 mins I hope they stay up ... If Man City lose to spurs and Man utd beat Villa the title is theirs plus wigan beat west ham they will be equal points with a game in hand over villa

Im more worried if Chelsea get a decent manager and Torres hits form

Torres "hits" form?!?!..... But seriously mate, Torres has been a shadow of his former self for YEARS now, not months. His pace has gone and he can't remember how he used to "do it" his first touch is shocking and his abject performances are matched only by the disconsolate, pained look upon his (now masked) face. After three managers couldn't get anything out of him, they appointed the last manager who did. The result: he couldn't get anything out of him. Before that the presence of Drogba was cited as a viable reason for his lack of goals, and so on, and so on.

While I can't feel sorry for a man who earns more in a week than I will in a lifetime, still, there is something inherently tragic about seeing Torres try to get his mojo back, and knowing that it isn't going to happen. He's like a former thoroughbred whose trainer can't bear to put him down, and If he is still playing for Chelsea next season I will be very surprised.

I still have faith in city and for the reds to slip up. RVP will be more out of form next season than Torres mark my words

VANP has actally been out of form for the last month (one goal in eight games) until he scored a penalty (he's back!) and I suppose he scored an offside goal from open play after that, so yeah, he's on fire now. But to get anywhere close to Torres like lack of form it would take around two and a half seasons of consistent, relentless misfiring; so I'm not going to mark your words.

In regards to the title race: it was over months ago when Man U beat City in the last minute of the derby. The final nail in the coffin was the horror show that was the Southampton game and to be perfectly honest, after the high drama of last year an anti-climatic season was virtually a certainty.

VANP has actally been out of form for the last month (one goal in eight games) until he scored a penalty (he's back!) and I suppose he scored an offside goal from open play after that, so yeah, he's on fire now. But to get anywhere close to Torres like lack of form it would take around two and a half seasons of consistent, relentless misfiring; so I'm not going to mark your words.

In regards to the title race: it was over months ago when Man U beat City in the last minute of the derby. The final nail in the coffin was the horror show that was the Southampton game and to be perfectly honest, after the high drama of last year an anti-climatic season was virtually a certainty.

I never expected Carroll to fall off and he seems to have gone from his original flair. It seems so but Man U have some extremely tough games coming up, Chels and Arsenal and gunning to get top 4 so they are going to be outstanding till the end IMO. Man City can do it

Archived