english Premier league forescat

weslgarlic

I never expected Carroll to fall off and he seems to have gone from his original flair. It seems so but Man U have some extremely tough games coming up, Chels and Arsenal and gunning to get top 4 so they are going to be outstanding till the end IMO. Man City can do it

Arsenal were far from outstanding when I saw them play Norwich the other week, in fact, they were really, really poor for most of the game until they scored three goals in the last five minutes after trailing by one. Norwich were really unlucky to not come away with a positive result. Also bear in mind that in the last 10 meetings between Arsenal and by Man U, United have won 8 and drawn one.

Arsenal were far from outstanding when I saw them play Norwich the other week, in fact, they were really, really poor for most of the game until they scored three goals in the last five minutes after trailing by one. Norwich were really unlucky to not come away with a positive result.

Norwich got their goal from a free kick that should never have been awarded.

Yeah I take it back now :lol:. Nah City should get the cup at least, I don't think Mancini will let City not get any silverware this season

Nah, fuck City. Wigan for the cup. City are only where they are cos they've bought their way up, fuck 'em. Wigan deserve it City don't.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U didn't buy their way up to?

Man U and Arsenal have been top teams for decades. Good finacial backing enables them to hold their position as top teams, so I would not say they have bought their way up. Chelsea on the other hand were nobodies for decades until in the Ken Bates/Matthew Harding years when they won the FA Cup in 1997 and then in 1998 the Leauge Cup and Cup Winners Cup. Not until Roman Abramovich chucked in £100 million + in 2003 did their fortunes really change.

Man Utd 5 aston villa 0 ,,,,,,,,,,come on th reds..........lets send villa down

wigan can win the cup and stay up , this time last year they beat man utd , this year they will beat arsenal

If Martinez wins the F.A. Cup and keeps them up, then no doubt the press will linking him to the Real Madrid post should it become vacant over the summer. The guy is so overrated: spends most of his time in the bottom six/relegation places season after season yet is somehow a manager in demand? Baffling.

If Martinez wins the F.A. Cup and keeps them up, then no doubt the press will linking him to the Real Madrid post should it become vacant over the summer. The guy is so overrated: spends most of his time in the bottom six/relegation places season after season yet is somehow a manager in demand? Baffling.

Maybe it's his villa on the Costa Blanca that keeps him demand? ;)

"Oh Robin Van Persie, oh Robin Van Persie"

A devistating first half performance from the reds. Wes's 4-0 prediction looks a tad short. Brilliant stuff

" You're not champions anymore, you're not champions anymore"

Fixed it for you. ;)

That was some dismantling of Aston Villa by Man U. Match barely a couple minutes old and the Reds score. Wes' prediction of 4-0 should have come true...Man U missed a clear open net in the second half.

Congratulations to Manchester United.

Fixed it for you. ;)

That was some dismantling of Aston Villa by Man U. Match barely a couple minutes old and the Reds score. Wes' prediction of 4-0 should have come true...Man U missed a clear open net in the second half.

Congratulations to Manchester United.

Thanks Seany boy. I'd had a crafty fat one and some Rioja and was slightly wasted mid half. :D

Man Utd win the next 4 games and they have the highest total points scored in a premiership season.

For next season I would keep the same squad except bring someone in for Scholes/Anderson/Fletcher as cover for Carrick/Cleverley though they have Powell and Rooney dropping back

Has Alex Ferguson already made a deal to sign goal-mad Polish striker Robert Lewandowski from Borussia Dortmund for the 2013-14 season? And could Spanish wonder-boy Isco also be arriving at Old Trafford?

Fergie probably has done same back room deals to run their careers. Just like he has with Zaha.

He ruins strikers careers he'll eventually leave them by the wayside because they don't fit in with his future teams:

Ruud Van Nistelrooy probably their best ever striker in recent years imo got benched eventually and just saw sense and left, he ruined and disgraced Berbatov a brilliant striker as well as Tevez who found sense and came to City, RVP is next and if he has any sense will go to Real Madrid when they come calling for him in the summer like Van Nistlerooy did.

As for Isco he's too overrated for no reason. He rarely takes on the defender as of late in La Liga, something I watched him do a lot at the beginning of Malaga's CL campaign. He looked like a young Iniesta back then his turnt into a bit of a naff player right now, no scout whose been watching will buy him. He was most in form when Del Bosque capped him, that's when he should of been shown an interest in by the big clubs.

Every team in need of a solid CB should be looking at Dede. Been watching him for some time now, very classy defender. Really stepped up last year and was one - if not the best - player in the Brasileirao.

All the talk from him this week in the Brazilian press has been about going to Juve. He's at Cruzeiro right now but it doesn't seem solid for him.

Archived