CELEBRATION DAY DVD FRENZY AT BEST BUY.

Ok so I go to my local Best Buy yesterday to get the dvd/cd disc I pull into the parking lot and notice more cars than normal in the parking lot. The time is 9:55 am just 5 minutes before the store opens. Then I notice everybody sitting in there cars watching and waiting for the doors to open I count the cars in the parking lot the number is 17 and more cars pull in Bam 10:00 am the guy inside opens the doors. Everybody in there cars suddenly jump out and make a mad rush for the doors some running some jogging and walking fast. I figure there must be some t.v. sale special going on. The guy at the front doors unlocking them looks up in horror as 20 something people come straight at him. Once we get inside its a mad scramble to the dvd section. The young employee runs over and wants to know what the mad rush is and people tell him about the dvd release. Happilly everyone there got a copy including me at the sale price of 24.99 I'll be a happy watcher tonight.

post-3068-0-85546400-1353446882_thumb.jp

I'm jealous!! I got the same thing at the same company store and mine cost $32, small price to pay for an awesome show, only 2 deluxes left-now there's only only 1, plenty of cd sets, and 2 cd/1 dvd sets left (and blue rays), was 2 busy enjoying 13 hour Zep marathon on "the river" yesterday. What a celebration for the Celebration Day release.

"Hey Mick! you recording this!! Good, haven't played it that well since 1910"--Robert Plant after Since I've Been Loving You rehearsal.

I was in BB on Monday around noon and they sold me the Deluxe Version (2 CD, 1 Blu-Ray and 1 DVD w/ Bonus Material) for only $24.99.

While there, I took a couple of pictures while in the store of the display on the aisle end cap. Now, if I can just find how to download the picture here,

R :bubble:

Archived