CRYING GIRL IN CELEBRATION DAY DVD.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate I missed the "spree" from yesterday. Maybe Charles has been inhaling too much mountain air. I could have used some (clean) levity yesterday.

I've been unusually tame of late and I don't know why.

Yes Charlie has been "invigorted" lately. Must be the first snows of the winter or too much "green juice". Maybe a small note to Mrs Charles may be in order? ;)

You never know but Mrs Charles may be very demanding. :)

As great as the film was I cant see grown men..or women really crying over music-shes probably 15...Maybe I have become Mr Spock over the years but at 49 I think last time I cried was 25 -30 years ago...that shot is kind of scary like the Beatles girls when they came to America...I probably am emotionally stunted ...but, I think I have never seen my father cry and he is 71 ...seriously do people actually cry at concerts? My concert attending experience is limited...

Sure, why not? I think I cried when Coldplay did Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire, John Paul Jones did No Quarter on his solo tour, Page and Plant did Heartbreaker in Mountain View. There's no reason why. It's just a feeling that strikes you at a particular moment.

This is slighty off topic, but most of these posts have been very off topic, however, Steven Tyler stated that he cried twice when he saw Led Zeppelin at the Boston Tea Party in 1969. The first time was during the middle section of "Dazed and Confused" and the second time was after the concert when he saw Jimmy Page leave the dressing room with the woman he was living with up to that moment. Lynn Collins was her name if I am not mistaken.

As great as the film was I cant see grown men..or women really crying over music-shes probably 15...Maybe I have become Mr Spock over the years but at 49 I think last time I cried was 25 -30 years ago...that shot is kind of scary like the Beatles girls when they came to America...I probably am emotionally stunted ...but, I think I have never seen my father cry and he is 71 ...seriously do people actually cry at concerts? My concert attending experience is limited...

All in good humour, I like them damaged - the idea that a grown woman starts crying like that in public seems so irrational, and yet so sexy to me.

WTF ? How many of us - exactly - at the O2 did NOT shed a tear or at least feel incredibly emotional ? It's surprising that one person might find it unusual to cry at concerts... and it's a bit sick that another regards it as DAMAGED/SEXY

She's a very pretty woman but in spite of her beauty she would not have been featured so much in the film if she had not expressed so vividly the way so many of us felt about that experience. If SHE'S damaged... then so am I .. and I guess the rest of the stadium too.

It's not damaged, it's not unhinged, it's totally normal for a Zep fan, male or female. What is unhinged is that someone is turned on by the idea of emotional instability .... and that they choose to share it online rather than get help.

I have watched the O2 four times all the way through now and watched Kashmir probably 15 times. Every time I watch Kashmir I get a little choked up at the three quarter mark and when Plant goes into those final Let me take you theres and the crowds going wild with hands in the air my eyes get a little watery..... Can;t help it. ....If people were in tears at the show i get it.....

I think my tear ducts do not work... even when lost my mother... didn't cry. Must be that wasp New England Iciness...I wouldnt go as far to say the girl is damaged though! I certainly didn't imply there's anything wrong with it's...just surprising to me...When My family's house burned down when I was 15 I think I shed a few tears...possible privately after first High school break up but its been a while like 30 years

Archived