CRYING GIRL IN CELEBRATION DAY DVD.

I agree that is a little weird, also crying in public does not mean you are damaged, just 'affected'. I didn't cry but in the movie when they started playig No Quarter I could feel my throat tightning up a bit and felt emotional, but I didn't cry. Charles J White sounds a little sick to me, if you want my opinion.

I don't think it's unusual that the girl was crying. Not everyone can control crying easily, especially if they are overcome with emotion. For me, I choked up and felt very emotional watching No Quarter on the dvd. It is the song that introduced me proper to the band in 1973 and turned me into a lifelong fan.

I don't think it's unusual that the girl was crying. Not everyone can control crying easily, especially if they are overcome with emotion. For me, I choked up and felt very emotional watching No Quarter on the dvd. It is the song that introduced me proper to the band in 1973 and turned me into a lifelong fan.

....the entire concert was amazing, but yeah, No Quarter is such a great tune and they nailed that one.

But guys don't cry the same as women so it's different for female fans ...I guess its all how u were brought up ...like I said crying was "illogical and irrational and overly dramatic" Thats what i learned as a little kid. Music still moves me but maybe I am more detached than many...

all this discussion about crying..why can't grown men and women cry when something moves them emotionally?? what crap...Music is ALL about emotion, that's what it's supposed to convey..these ladies in the film really moved me cause that's exactly how I felt while watching the movie in the theatre..especially after everything Zeppelinesque that happened to me this year (so much!!!) I felt very very emotional too..

So let this woman cry if she wans to and do stop judging her..

Yes but thats your opinion just like the above is mine I wouldv'e been thrashed for crying when I was a kid...different people react different and are conditioned differently I have never seen a guy cry over music but I am not judging ....reallyI just cant come from that same place with anything.

Archived