is stairway to heaven about somthing bad?

super_fly_16

I should say that I come back to this thread sometimes for the classic line:

"Just because something walks and talks like Paul McCartney, doesn't mean it's Paul McCartney."

I'm going to need wisdom like that to get me through this year.

Pan.jpgI

Lol....Pan looks like a feminine Jimmy with '77 tour arms. We got a bird on a wing...a white rabbit....and a raccoon that looks like he ate the brown acid. Something about those camel toes is extremely disturbing though...

Pan.jpgI

Lol....Pan looks like a feminine Jimmy with '77 tour arms. We got a bird on a wing...a white rabbit....and a raccoon that looks like he ate the brown acid. Something about those camel toes is extremely disturbing though...

You forgot to mention the paranoid squirrel in the tree!

You can not ever forget the paranoid squirrel in the tree! Ever!

:hysterical:

Love it! Wherever did you find it?

• 10 months later...

I have done exstensive investigating and I have come to my own conclusion. Yes Page was involded in satanic dark arts as Crowley was and he may or may not have sold his soul. But in the Satanic Bible tha Crowely wrote, it explains if you give up your soul you can have all worldly desires. Page being an aspiring guitarist exchanged himself for the power to play the guitar like no one else. That doesnt mean he uses his music to incode secret messages. Plant who wrote the lyrics was inlove with anything celtic and druid and pagan traditions. Plant wasnt into the occult as Page was and thats why you get the Piper and Look to the west which is a Lord of the Rings reference. I believe there is a little truth in everything but people run wild with ideas that do nothing but defamate one of the greatest bands to ever play.

Archived