Fleetwood Mac Peter Green and Jeremy Spencer or Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham ?

weslgarlic

Fleetwood Mac Peter Green and Jeremy Spencer or Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham ?

Stevie Nicks has said that Fleetwood Mac are to otur during 2013 , i presume Lindsey Buckingham will be on guitar .

Instead , I would rather see Peter Green and Jeremy Spencer back in the classic line-up (both Peter Green and Jeremy Spencer have seen returns to form recently)

Bob Welch R.I.P

It baffles me to this day why Bob Welch was left off the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee list with Fleetwood Mac while Green and Spencer made it. Welch was every bit as instrumental in the band's success IMO.

I too would like to see Green and Spencer on tour with the rest of the band, the current lineup has become too mainstream. They were good, but...

It baffles me to this day why Bob Welch was left off the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee list with Fleetwood Mac while Green and Spencer made it. Welch was every bit as instrumental in the band's success IMO.

Agreed. Without Bob Welch's tenure in the Mac, they would never have survived. It was Welch who was responsible for their transition from a Blues based Band into the hugely successful west coast act they have become

The Buckingham-Nicks-McVie years were good(everyone always overlooks Christine McVie who was just as important as Buckingham and Nicks).

But all you have to do is listen to Live at the Boston Tea Party 1970 just once to realize that it's the Green-Kirwin-Spencer era that is the best Fleetwood Mac.

Archived