Has the actress Clare McGlinn retired ?

weslgarlic

• 1 month later...

Wow, that was blunt.

So tell me this, if a woman came up to you & asked you...a question, but she wasn't 'hot', you would just ignore her, wouldn't you?

That was another classless post by Nick, aka MM, Bouillion, Tripmender, a man with a foot fetish. Likes em skanky, old, wrinkled, and smelly.

So tell me this, if a woman came up to you & asked you...a question, but she wasn't 'hot', you would just ignore her, wouldn't you?

No of course I wouldn't 'just ignore her', what do you take me for? I pride myself on my Good Citizenship, and I've helped out many old ladies and younger fugly chicks in my time.

Of course, it would depend what question she was asking. As long as I was sure she wasn't coming on to me, I'd help her out. But I wouldn't linger afterwards, like I'd most likely do if she were hot.

That was another classless post by Nick, aka MM, Bouillion, Tripmender, a man with a foot fetish. Likes em skanky, old, wrinkled, and smelly.

Hey there cowboy, I've had you on ignore these past few days but my curiosity got the better of me.

I really have no idea why you're constantly pretending to know me. I mean, it's not as if I used to be in Led Zeppelin, now is it?

That's all. 'Re-ignored'.

No of course I wouldn't 'just ignore her', what do you take me for? I pride myself on my Good Citizenship, and I've helped out many old ladies and younger fugly chicks in my time.

Of course, it would depend what question she was asking. As long as I was sure she wasn't coming on to me, I'd help her out. But I wouldn't linger afterwards, like I'd most likely do if she were hot.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here. No matter how long or short it may be. ;)

Archived