Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
super_fly_16

what is your fave candy bar?

Stop posting in here....you're making me hungry! ;)

Snickers for me!

Reggie bars back in the 70's! Miss those vomit looking things...mm, mmm!

Hmm, I haven't eaten candy reguarly since a kid, but Led Zep Girl picked my fave, PayDay. I can still remember that neat salty/caramel combo. :) Missy

I have a 2nd favorite that I like almost as much.....

240px-Baby-Ruth-Wrapper-Small.jpg

240px-Baby-Ruth-Split.jpg

I usually get one of these given me at Christmas:

Toblerone-chocolate-522042_800_4181.jpg

:drool: Good God! Magic, you are really making me feel hungry now! It's Toblerone all the way for me! I do love Mars, Snickers and Twix too but Toblerone is the ultimate! B)

This German chocolate is just great. Choceur. I love the dark, the white, and the coconut with corn flakes and hazelnut.

Edited by LedZeppfan77

This German chocolate is just great. Choceur. I love the dark, the white, and the coconut with corn flakes and hazelnut.

Ah yes, Choceur. It's surprising how cheap budget range chocolate can be so tasty. It's sold here by the budget supermarket group Aldi.

When I was younger my favorite was Look bars. Can't eat those anymore. Too hard on the TMJ and teeth.

I like Almond Joy bars. What can I say, sometimes I feel like a nut. :D

If it's sugar-free, it's for me. They have sugar-free reese's peanut butter cups, those are good. I have type 1 diabetes.

Edited by luvlz2

Bellarom fruit and nut chocolate from Lild simply to die for and also Milka caramel

Godiva dark chocolate - actually, any kind of dark chocolate. And, Reeses pieces.

ebk, I think you and I are peanut butter freaks. LOL Right out of the jar, with a spoon. Yum

Godiva dark chocolate - actually, any kind of dark chocolate. And, Reeses pieces.

ebk, I think you and I are peanut butter freaks. LOL Right out of the jar, with a spoon. Yum

Love the stuff!! :D

Have you even tried the Nutrageous bar? I'm not even sure they make them anymore, but for a mass-market Hershey product, I love it! Chocolate around peanuts and PB. Yummmmm

Reeses also makes dark chocolate peanut butter cups. But they don't quite do it for me... not that I'd turn them down :lol:

There used to be a chocolate bar in the UK years ago called Golden Cup, it was mmmmmmmm...any Brits here remember it?

97763242-lindt-chocolates.jpg

Oh, good choice! Love the caramel ones and the peanut butter ones (surprise!).

i just like the plain red ones :)

Ohoooo, I forgot about the delicious Lindor confections. Thanks for bringing these up STZ. I love the double chocolate ones and, of course, the peanut butter ones.....oh, heaven. :hippy:

I don't eat candy much, being that I have nice teeth and I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating right, working out, etc. But the candy bars I truly like are Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. These with a cold glass of milk...

I always grab a handful of these at QuikTrip, so damn good:

milkywaymidnight.jpg

I've never had these before.