Anyone recognise these 'rock chicks' at the O2?

I didn't win the ticket ballot, but some kind member of the board asked if I wanted his spare as his wife wasn't a fan and wanted a true fan to go, and because i am always on here souting about Zep I guess they could see I was in for a shout, there were plenty of others deserving of it too, so I guess luck does come into it !

Your damn straight you were lucky.The show of a life time not to mention the whole event.

Your damn straight you were lucky.The show of a life time not to mention the whole event.

Well My friend on here could see I had tried, because I wrote a letter to Harvey Goldsmith begging for a screen to be erected outside as I was going up anyway to be a the arena even without a ticket because I wanted to just be there !!!

There are some very genuine people on here as well as dross as well, and I got lucky knowing a good egg !!! I am forever thankful

There I was, trying to take a very poignant photo to the entrance to the O2 just prior to the concert when these two came along and selfishly stuck their mugs and tickets in the shot...the nerve of some people!!

:whistling:

dscn1616iy5.jpg

Those celebrities. I tell you, the nerve. They see a camera and instantly have to get photographed :lol:

Wonderful wonderful photo of two absolutely wonderful people who couldn't look happier if they tried :D:D:D

Thanks for posting that Pilot. Made me smile.

Well My friend on here could see I had tried, because I wrote a letter to Harvey Goldsmith begging for a screen to be erected outside as I was going up anyway to be a the arena even without a ticket because I wanted to just be there !!!

There are some very genuine people on here as well as dross as well, and I got lucky knowing a good egg !!! I am forever thankful

How far away from London are you Leddy?

Oh and Pilot where are the Knebby pictures?

I don't know what you are complaining about Pilot, they followed me everywhere around London for days. I finally shook them off by sneaking into a Manic St Preachers show :lol:

:hysterical:

Two of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet who made my time in London extra special :)

And not forgetting Vince my ticket buddy who also was such genuinly great company. B)

And fantastic to meet Pilot himself B):notworthy:

I envy you all! :P

Oh and Pilot where are the Knebby pictures?

She doesn't show up on film or in mirrors. :shifty:

:lol:

(j/k knebs. :P )

about 1hr.50 why ??
Just curious .I was reading your response from yesterday about you writing to Harvey

and was figuring You either lived near by or were willing and able to fly half way across the world to be at the event without a ticket.

Just curious .I was reading your response from yesterday about you writing to Harvey

and was figuring You either lived near by or were willing and able to fly half way across the world to be at the event without a ticket.

OK !! I did fly all the way from Oman to England just to see Page and Plant gig in the 90's so I probably come from anywhere to this !! I am fan you know :)

OK !! I did fly all the way from Oman to England just to see Page and Plant gig in the 90's so I probably come from anywhere to this !! I am fan you know :)

Yeah I'm a fan too but with a wife and two kids if I would have won a ticket I'd probably be getting a divorce about now.But man would it have been worth it.

There I was, trying to take a very poignant photo to the entrance to the O2 just prior to the concert when these two came along and selfishly stuck their mugs and tickets in the shot...the nerve of some people!!

:whistling:

dscn1616iy5.jpg

Twice as nice!!!!

:D

Not in my camera...I wouldn't dare!!

Unfortunately I missed Knebby.

Also missed Chicken and Leddy too, which was a shame cos I was dying to take the piss out of those Lancashire accents ;)

I don't have a lancs accent !! :) i am afraid its a southern voice, even though i lived in manc for 4 years, so up there I had a bit of one :D

Archived