Anyone recognise these 'rock chicks' at the O2?

So true...you've been spending too much time with all those foreigners lately B)

I went to Hull once when I lived in said Manc !! it was a cold cold winter night, we had to go over that bridge of yours !! "where's that confouned bridge" we kept saying ,, well we didn't but you know what I mean :D

I went to Hull once when I lived in said Manc !! it was a cold cold winter night, we had to go over that bridge of yours !! "where's that confouned bridge" we kept saying ,, well we didn't but you know what I mean :D

I've never been to Ull yet, not found a reason too I spose.

But then again my town is best avoided, keep going on the M6 and don't turn off at J15 or 16 <_<

Here 'tis

history1ku2.jpg

I was in Hampshire earlier this year. Spent a couple of nights in Pompy on business.

Aw sorry I missed some of you lot! I would have loved to have met Pilot and Leddy. Paul was indeed his usual charming self, Vince was great, Helen a sweetie, Chicken and Celia just fab- I was very happy to spend time with all of them.

Great pic Paul. You must have more?

Oh and Angi - I wish I didn't show up in mirrors! :lol:

Aw sorry I missed some of you lot! I would have loved to have met Pilot and Leddy. Paul was indeed his usual charming self, Vince was great, Helen a sweetie, Chicken and Celia just fab- I was very happy to spend time with all of them.

Agh but the question is would we of wanted to meet you !! :P:D

Same here, I wish I had seen chicken though :(

Same here, I wish I had seen chicken though :(

Just after the gig finished, we stayed in there while everyone went out, to savour what had just happened before our eyes !!! And Lee a member on here walked by and said are you Leddy from the forum ? I was like ummm yeh ( hoping they were not the police catching up with me :rolleyes: ) :) and Chicken was there too, they both seemed really cool !!

Nice to have met them both !! and Whyalla etc etc

Archived