Anyone recognise these 'rock chicks' at the O2?

I give up. Pilot, you're helpless...to post that pic again. No scruples indeed.

Aqua, I'm sorry for you...if you choose to live in delusion, oh well....

I did what I could. -_-

:P

:lol: sorry, I couldn't resist.

At least I was honest about it, the first time anyone asked me about it.

I suppose I'll get around to changing that pic eventually...you know, like one of me gardening or something else sedatory

Forgive my cluelessness but am I missing something regarding the photo

:blink::ph34r:

See the photo.

See Pilot in the photo.

See the motorbike in the photo.

Assume the motorbike is Pilot's and that he is an extremely cool biker dude.

MAKE A BIG MISTAKE.

:P

He's a very cool gardening dude, though.

Riding a motorbike up the Thames could be tricky, though. :huh:

But if he had a motorbike, we'd have done highway travel which would have saved me hours of exhaustive exercise, depriving myself of alcohol and sweets, not seeing friends because of my training :boohoo:

But if he had a motorbike, we'd have done highway travel which would have saved me hours of exhaustive exercise, depriving myself of alcohol and sweets, not seeing friends because of my training :boohoo:

No, no, Nine. The pedalo scheme was to get as close to the O2 as possible in case there was tight security at the main entrance. Bobbing outside on the Thames next to the O2 was our chance to hear something!!

No, no, Nine. The pedalo scheme was to get as close to the O2 as possible in case there was tight security at the main entrance. Bobbing outside on the Thames next to the O2 was our chance to hear something!!

Okay, I forgive you then :D Fenix and I were sooooo close too until those icebergs got in our way, not to mention an unusually strong current that despite our extensive training, we could not fight.

Archived