121212 The Concert For Sandy Relief

Reggie29

Please I need a drink! - I'm still reeling from Clapton - shit, I'm not even his biggest fan - but that was music.

:D

Reminds me of a good story from the 1st time I saw him in concert! ;)

He was very good tonight!!

I cannot believe this lineup. Almost every famous band that is still living is here. The Who, Clapton, The Rolling Stones, McCartney, Pink Floyd. Just no Led Zeppelin. That sucks.

Roger Waters IS NOT Pink Floyd...Far from it Rick....

That's like saying Robert Plant = Led Zeppelin. But we know what you mean.

While the performance was good (besides Vetter, who cant sing to save his life along with Waters) it's not Floyd without all the members....especially Gilmour.

Stones were good. Jagger has a lot of energy for an old geezer. Everyone was good so far. Could give two shits about Kanye West.

Waiting to see what The Who can throw down next.

Lighters are banned, that's why.

I can't believe some of the negativity on here.

Carry on.

Really, Einstein? Gee, I didn't think of that.

Sorry, but I just found it a little odd that she made it part of her lyrics of what is actually a pretty song. Notice the quotation marks I used.

Jeeze.

Lighters are banned, that's why.

I can't believe some of the negativity on here.

Carry on.

Honestly, we're not going to love everyone performing. I think it's wonderful that they have all showed up. I'm thoroughly enjoying the evening so far, even it I don't love every song/perfomer.

I will say - "Empire State of Mind" - whether you like her or not - has replaced "New York New York" as the unofficial anthem of the city. You hear it everywhere at the big moments. (New Year's Eve, as bar close up, games, etc.) I love both songs as they represent different things but that's no small accomplishment to replace Old Blue Eyes!

It's cool to see so many oldies rocking the house! A friend of mine is there texting me- saying the sound is amazing.

Really, Einstein? Gee, I didn't think of that.

Sorry, but I just found it a little odd that she made it part of her lyrics of what is actually a pretty song. Notice the quotation marks I used.

Jeeze.

Whatever you reckon, love.

Enjoy the show.

Roger Waters IS NOT Pink Floyd...Far from it Rick....

That's like saying Robert Plant = Led Zeppelin. But we know what you mean.

While the performance was good (besides Vetter, who cant sing to save his life along with Waters) it's not Floyd without all the members....especially Gilmour.

Stones were good. Jagger has a lot of energy for an old geezer. Everyone was good so far. Could give two shits about Kanye West.

Waiting to see what The Who can throw down next.

I am well aware that Waters is not Floyd. And the Who is not the Who without Entwistle either. Great they did Quad and paid tribute to Moony.

Someone please tell me, have I missed Comfortably Numb?

Don't know where I am in the lineup. 7:30 here on the west coast and I just turned it on while The Who came on stage. This Bell Boy tribute to Keith Moon has really got me choked up. I will donate plus buy a DVD of this show when it comes out, that's for sure.

Archived