121212 The Concert For Sandy Relief

Reggie29

I'm stuck out in the Pacific with VERY limited bandwidth - no YouTube, no downloading songs or music and no live broadcasts.

Could someone please give me the setlist the various acts have played so far?

Thanks in advance!

Can you see this? if not, I will type it up for you.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/12/sandy-12-12-12-benefit-concert-live-blog/?smid=tw-nytimesmusic&seid=auto

Why did the Stones only play two songs?

Rumors are floating about a Gimme Shelter at the end... so maybe they'll be back.

I figured them for at least three and never thought the Who would play this long. Happy they did

Me, too! So good!

U2 did that a couple of years back. It was a oool effect to have a stadium covered in small spots of light.

....I think it struck me as kinda weird because she only had a couple of songs to play and spent time trying to get people to put their cell phones on instead of just playing the tune....If it was her own full show or as you point out a U2 show, yeah, i can see that for sure during a concert.......it's my weirdness not hers......peace

Oh shit, it's Tony Soprano! Verrrry Nice! :yesnod:

Totally loved The Who!

And I'm ready to call the number just to talk to The Sopranos!!

I knew I liked you guys for a reason! One of my best NYC moments is when they filmed a scene on my street. I've actually met Big Pussy. Ha. The best show ever.

That's A LOT of information right there! :o;):lol:

Time for me to call it a night - got it recording already!

:peace:

Me too Walter. I set the DVR early today just in case and I am glad I did. That tribute to Moon was great. Waters was great. The Who was great. And poor Paul McCartney has to wait

Oh, must mention Clapton too. Fabulous

fdm12,

Thank you for trying, but unfortunately it was blocked. I was able to piece together some of the songs that were being played from the posts on here. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it comes out on DVD eventually.

Nice to hear the Who gave a rousing set...would have loved to see Roger Waters.

Good night guys. Have fun watching.

You have some good timing, Mel! This Kanye set is about to do me in. I really want to hang on until the end but I just don't know if I can make it. I think I'm getting old and I'm clearly very unhip because this is just awful noise to me. :(

Archived