Saccharin - Coverdale/Page Outtake

Great riff to this, the original was taken off YouTube so here it is again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-28x3eYzluw

At around the 3 min and 54 second mark there is a very cool idea of almost waterfall like guitar or cascading like guitar sounds with the dirty/angry riff in the background – very cool demo. There really should have been a Coverdale/Page 2 album

yes there should, and I think Cov would be up for it but it will never happen because Jimmy will probably be waiting forever for Captain Buzzkill to change his mind

thinking about it, maybe Jimmy should go for it, maybe thats what it would take? it worked last time

yes there should, and I think Cov would be up for it but it will never happen because Jimmy will probably be waiting forever for Captain Buzzkill to change his mind

That's funny, "captain buzzkill" has had one heck of a time with his solo career. Having fun, playing music he likes for others to enjoy if they so choose while a certain guitarist extraodiar who has more talent than 99.9% of humans to make great rock music has done next to nothing for years at least publicly.

Captain Buzkill, lol! Poor Percy, another nickname! But you're right in that Pagey will wait around for Robert to change his mind. All while Pagey delivers "new" material (remasters of remastered remasters, and studio outtakes).

Archived