The guys reviewing their reunion performance

I think the term 'perfectionist' gets thrown around way too much here....being a 'perfectionist' in the sense that Page is one, is not about nitpicking every little mistake, agonising and feeling disappointed with a performance...it is looking for ways to improve something, to make it better. While most people are happy to get something to a point where they think it is 'good enough', a work of art is never 'perfect'.

Perfectionism, i believe also comes from fear - fear that something won't be good enough. And lets face it, if Jimmy Page didn't care so much about getting it right, why should us fans bother to buy their albums and listen to them?

They are probably too busy reading all of these threads. Not! Jimmy is probably looking over the video's and being the perfectionist and critic that he is, probably cringing. Calling all of his lawyers and getting ready to fry the bootleggers.

they are really laying low, arent they?

this is killing 20 million+ people around the world right now...we need some sort of contact from the Mothership so to speak

~upon us all, a little rain must fall

I've mentioned this before but this seems an appropriate place to reiterate,with a bit more detail..

December's edition of Classic Rock magazine, which has Led Zep 111 as the cover design, contains an interview with JP. This magazine came out in November. At the end of this interview is a promise of a second part ,in which JP talks about the O2 show, amongst other things. This will be in the January issue, which, logically, should be out nowish ie December. Thank you.

this is killing 20 million+ people around the world right now...we need some sort of contact from the Mothership so to speak

Something like: Thanks for supporting the Ahmet Fund.

We had a great time the other night.

Thank you for coming out to see us & sorry we couldn't fit you all in.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year etc.

Like that you mean?

I've mentioned this before but this seems an appropriate place to reiterate,with a bit more detail..

December's edition of Classic Rock magazine, which has Led Zep 111 as the cover design, contains an interview with JP. This magazine came out in November. At the end of this interview is a promise of a second part ,in which JP talks about the O2 show, amongst other things. This will be in the January issue, which, logically, should be out nowish ie December. Thank you.

Thanks for the heads up on this interview....I am now on the hunt for a December issue.....

The January edition came out a week or so ago. Had the concert not been postponed there might have been a post O2 interview with Jimmy. There is an i/v with him, but obviously conducted a while back and nothing given away about future plans other than the party line - 'The O2 is our only goal at present' etc. These features in these monthly mags are usually written the best part of a monthe before publication, but I guess we'll be having reviews etc in the February editions of 'Classic Rock', 'Mojo' etc.

That magazine hit the shelves in my town on Tuesday.

The day after the gig.

Yes its a case of Earth to Mothership please come in !! Do you read me...anything please :)

The January edition came out a week or so ago. Had the concert not been postponed there might have been a post O2 interview with Jimmy. There is an i/v with him, but obviously conducted a while back and nothing given away about future plans other than the party line - 'The O2 is our only goal at present' etc. These features in these monthly mags are usually written the best part of a monthe before publication, but I guess we'll be having reviews etc in the February editions of 'Classic Rock', 'Mojo' etc.

Thanks. I feared this was going to be confusing,or rather that I'd make it confusing!!

I've got the magazine I referred to here,now, as I type. It's A special collector's edition with a close-up of part of the third album sleeve as the cover. It's dated Dec 2007, in very small type, right at the bottom in a boxed-off section with the bar code. The interview sounds like the one you've described-no clues about the set-list, focussing on the O2 etc. At the end of this brief interview-3 pages but barely one page of actual interview, 2 big pictures ofJimmy with Strat-is a promise of a second part 'next month'. This, I guess, is the one you mention as coming out a week or so ago? This was supposed to feature the main part of the interview-session man stuff,"craziness of Zeppelin, post-zep career and how the O2 gig was for him". Maybe this bit hasn't been done yet! I think you're right in that the injury has affected these deadlines,maybe. so...is this a repeat of the collector's edition interview in the Jan edition? Am I missing something here? I've got a feeling I am!!

Thanks. I feared this was going to be confusing,or rather that I'd make it confusing!!

I've got the magazine I referred to here,now, as I type. It's A special collector's edition with a close-up of part of the third album sleeve as the cover. It's dated Dec 2007, in very small type, right at the bottom in a boxed-off section with the bar code. The interview sounds like the one you've described-no clues about the set-list, focussing on the O2 etc. At the end of this brief interview-3 pages but barely one page of actual interview, 2 big pictures ofJimmy with Strat-is a promise of a second part 'next month'. This, I guess, is the one you mention as coming out a week or so ago? This was supposed to feature the main part of the interview-session man stuff,"craziness of Zeppelin, post-zep career and how the O2 gig was for him". Maybe this bit hasn't been done yet! I think you're right in that the injury has affected these deadlines,maybe. so...is this a repeat of the collector's edition interview in the Jan edition? Am I missing something here? I've got a feeling I am!!

The January edition is the one I'm referring to. It has a pictute of Jimmy, Iommi, Hendrix etc on the cover. Not December's edition with the LZIII cover! The interview with Jimmy is pretty good; he's asked about which tracks he played on as a session muso and he's reluctant to give too much away as he wants to keep that stuff for his own book.

The January edition is the one I'm referring to. It has a pictute of Jimmy, Iommi, Hendrix etc on the cover. Not December's edition with the LZIII cover! The interview with Jimmy is pretty good; he's asked about which tracks he played on as a session muso and he's reluctant to give too much away as he wants to keep that stuff for his own book.

Jimmy is writing an autobiography?

Excellent. Thanks, Hot Dog. Clarity has been achieved!

I took my time but got there in the end. Now all I need to do is find the Jan edition. Cheers.

Archived