Xmas shopping and online shopping

LedZeppfan77

I am doing alot of online shopping this year. I use Amazon and I like it because its easy and it comes right to your door. No traffic jams. The only thing that bothers me about Amazon is there is no phone number to contact them. Email I believe. I just bought my wife the Kindle Fire. With a fancy case and a charger. I have other stuff coming like luggage from Atlantic and more Amazon. My daughter has bought me the Led Zeppelin set for Xmas so I am waiting anxiously for that baby. I mean Celebration Day. I told her I wanted both the DVD and CD.

I am doing alot of online shopping this year. I use Amazon and I like it because its easy and it comes right to your door. No traffic jams. The only thing that bothers me about Amazon is there is no phone number to contact them. Email I believe. I just bought my wife the Kindle Fire. With a fancy case and a charger. I have other stuff coming like luggage from Atlantic and more Amazon. My daughter has bought me the Led Zeppelin set for Xmas so I am waiting anxiously for that baby. I mean Celebration Day. I told her I wanted both the DVD and CD.

Amazon is alright. I'd rather go to a store. Online shopping kind of takes the fun out of physically shopping. I only buy things online that I can't get anywhere near me. I love to shop but, I have to agree that malls this time of year, can be a living hell. I am actually going into the city this weekend with my parents. We're going to the 'rich' part lol (that sounds so childish) so I don't expect to stand in any lines....

Oh & the dvd/cd of Celebration Day is kick ass to say the least. :)

Amazon is alright. I'd rather go to a store. Online shopping kind of takes the fun out of physically shopping. I only buy things online that I can't get anywhere near me. I love to shop but, I have to agree that malls this time of year, can be a living hell. I am actually going into the city this weekend with my parents. We're going to the 'rich' part lol (that sounds so childish) so I don't expect to stand in any lines....

Oh & the dvd/cd of Celebration Day is kick ass to say the least. :)

What city if you dont mind me asking? The traffic is nuts everywhere. I have to run out now. Will check your response later. Hope you have good luck finding your treasures

What city if you dont mind me asking? The traffic is nuts everywhere. I have to run out now. Will check your response later. Hope you have good luck finding your treasures

I will be going to Tulsa, Oklahoma. Which is about...3 hours from OKC & about an hour & a half from my house. Traffic is always nuts in Tulsa. Especially midtown - downtown.

Thanks. I hope to find bargains but, we'll see...

Thank you.

I will be going to Tulsa, Oklahoma. Which is about...3 hours from OKC & about an hour & a half from my house. Traffic is always nuts in Tulsa. Especially midtown - downtown.

Thanks. I hope to find bargains but, we'll see...

Thank you.

Never been there to your neck of the woods. So you are not that far from OKC either? Happy shopping. Its nuts up here in upstate NY also

Never been there to your neck of the woods. So you are not that far from OKC either? Happy shopping. Its nuts up here in upstate NY also

Neck of the woods where no one can see me, that's how I like it. ;)

Nope, not too far from OKC. I never go there though.

Thanks. Hope you get what you need online.

Most of the shops where I live are crap, and it takes forever to get to them. I also hate going out in the crowds and all the Christmas rush. I just get stressed and come home empty handed. I have ordered some things from Amazon, although now I feel bad about giving them my money after the tax evasion debacle. I'm try to use British online retailers like John Lewis and M&S. I have 90% of my Christmas shopping done. Now I just have to wrap everything.

Most of the shops where I live are crap, and it takes forever to get to them. I also hate going out in the crowds and all the Christmas rush. I just get stressed and come home empty handed. I have ordered some things from Amazon, although now I feel bad about giving them my money after the tax evasion debacle. I'm try to use British online retailers like John Lewis and M&S. I have 90% of my Christmas shopping done. Now I just have to wrap everything.

You don't live near me do you Magic? I am exactly the same. I get dizzy if I go into the City, wander around in a daze and can't stand crowds. I only begin to feel normal when I see the hills. I have NEVER been to the sales after Christmas either. Gog forbid

Me and Mrs CP did all our shopping in John Lewis in one trip. Took about 40 mins it was great.

I have bought The Lady's gifts on line as I can receive them without her knowledge. All done so all that is left is the food and wine

You don't live near me do you Magic? I am exactly the same. I get dizzy if I go into the City, wander around in a daze and can't stand crowds. I only begin to feel normal when I see the hills. I have NEVER been to the sales after Christmas either. Gog forbid

Me and Mrs CP did all our shopping in John Lewis in one trip. Took about 40 mins it was great.

I have bought The Lady's gifts on line as I can receive them without her knowledge. All done so all that is left is the food and wine

Maybe I do! Shopping malls, in particular, I find unbearable. Why do they have the heating turned up so much?

The Christmas sales - I can never understand why anyone would queue to buy clothes discounted. Most stores now have sales on all year round.

OK clue. Our nearest hell in concrete is The Trafford Centre. Hilarious. They should send people there for a sentance. Can you imagine what it is like now ??? Awful shite Christmas songs on a loop. Shlepping up and down in the heat - " excuse me, sorry, uh sorry, do you have a size 12? No" A 50ft tree - I 'm starting to feel nauseuas. :wacko:

Oh yes I know about sales. I Only have to listen to Mrs CP. She is in retail :)

I do more online shopping than ever before . Can't stand Xmas shopping in Vancouver anymore. At one time, it used to be a wonderful experience but these days, the whole spirit and celebration of Xmas seems to be missing from our downtown core. Seattle on the other hand still knows how to do it right . It's just a shame about the long border line ups

OK clue. Our nearest hell in concrete is The Trafford Centre. Hilarious. They should send people there for a sentance. Can you imagine what it is like now ??? Awful shite Christmas songs on a loop. Shlepping up and down in the heat - " excuse me, sorry, uh sorry, do you have a size 12? No" A 50ft tree - I 'm starting to feel nauseuas. :wacko:

Oh yes I know about sales. I Only have to listen to Mrs CP. She is in retail :)

The Trafford Centre is about 40 minutes up the M6 from where I live. It must the nearest major shopping outlet. I've never been once. A work colleague went the other week and she said it was manic. Although apparantly John Lewis has a huge Christmas tree made out of lego which would be worth seeing.

The Trafford Centre is about 40 minutes up the M6 from where I live. It must the nearest major shopping outlet. I've never been once. A work colleague went the other week and she said it was manic. Although apparantly John Lewis has a huge Christmas tree made out of lego which would be worth seeing.

Yes John Lewis is in there but it's not the one we go to. Made out of lego? Crikey how long that must have took to build?

I'm more of an 'upscale shopper'. I like to go to Sak's & Miss Jackson's. Especially when we draw names. We have money limits but, I just ignore those. I want to give them something I would want. Plus, I work with mother's who don't get to go anywhere much so it's like I am treating them. They deserve it. :)

I'm more of an 'upscale shopper'. I like to go to Sak's & Miss Jackson's. Especially when we draw names. We have money limits but, I just ignore those. I want to give them something I would want. Plus, I work with mother's who don't get to go anywhere much so it's like I am treating them. They deserve it. :)

I wish we had a Sak's so I could check it out

I wish we had a Sak's so I could check it out

Sak's is a good store. Mainly designer apparel but, if you look hard, you'll find something you can't live without. I go there maybe once a year so I always splurge & get something nice for either me or a friend. And their customer service is to die for. I wish every store was like that.

Sak's is a good store. Mainly designer apparel but, if you look hard, you'll find something you can't live without. I go there maybe once a year so I always splurge & get something nice for either me or a friend. And their customer service is to die for. I wish every store was like that.

Wegmans has great customer service up here. A grocery chain that is excellant.

Archived