HANG-MAN

scythe

No U

Yeah, subtlety was never one of her virtues. But she knows what she wants, and knows exactly how to get it - and I like that in a woman. Sadly for her, it didn't work this time. Priorities. Anyway, she'll enjoy it even more when she's got a few shandies inside her, lol.

Hey scythe, we forgot about the little man on the gallows. But since it seems that nearly nobody else has the intellectual horsepower to dare to join us in our games, it would be academic. With only 2 players, we need more than 6 lives - agreed?

Hey scythe, we forgot about the little man on the gallows. But since it seems that nearly nobody else has the intellectual horsepower to dare to join us in our games, it would be academic. With only 2 players, we need more than 6 lives - agreed?

I know, lol. Or maybe it's just that we're so damn entertaining? haha. Yes, agreed.

No K

So, do you think we're entertaining? More to the point, do you think they think we're entertaining? I've always been told I'm very entertaining, some people have even said I should be on the stage, or write a book...in fact, you could write a book about internet forums, and the disparate and troublesome characters one encounters. Maybe I should do that?

Damn. N

Well, I'm entertained, but I cannot speak for the others. haha! Same here, Old Shep. Not too long ago I was nominated 'funniest guy' in my workplace. And I was once told I should be an actor after calling a prayer hotline, lol! But that's a story for another time...

Ha! Yea, you could write a book like that, but I foresee 'resale shop' in it's future, lol!

Now we're getting somewhere:

- - - N / - A - N - / - A - -

Well somebody must be reading it, because it has over 2000 hits and only 512 posts...and every time I view it, I post, and I expect the same is true of you...? Voyeurs eh, gotta love 'em, lulz. Maybe we should explain the game in simple terms? It's not that difficult...

If and when I write my book about internet forums, do you think it would be legally necessary to change the names? Because after all, they are already pseudonyms, so nobody could be identified in real life from their screen name at places like notice_me.com, etc...?

R

It doesn't get any more simple than a game played in elementary school. If they don't get hangman, that's really the least of their problems, don't you think?

You shouldn't use their ID's, you should use their real name instead, haha.

I want to hear about the prayer hotline.

It's a family tradition, lol. The old man used to call up prayer hotlines and fuck with the 'prayer advisors' (and preachers back in the day) and say, "You're just an answering service aren't you? Admit it! FRAUD!" lol! He'd go as far as to battle them on bible points...even got one guy to quit his job, lmao! Yea, the time I'm referring me and this woman prayed for my dear mother to have all the material possesions her heart desired. I wept, I felt the power of Je-SUS! Hallelujah! And blew it at the end as everyone else in the room was in tears.

No, you're right, it is very simple, BUT....lulz.

lmfao, how am I supposed to find out their real names? Besides, with what I'd have to say, they'd all sue my ass off, lol.

No R

You could always give them fresh names based on their personalities? "Crispy Cunt245", "DiarrheaoftheMouth550" etc.

Archived