• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a prime rib sandwich on homemade potato bread. Had three piece of angel food candy for dessert, well the first half of it anyway. :D

TMI

Actually I picked up some nice breads cheapo last night. One was a 'three olive pave', the other a connected set of cheese & onion finger rolls. Very nice, both of them, but I prefer the olive bread.

Yes!

Just took it out of the fridge, to 'chambre' it. I can hardly wait. (It was reduced from £2 to 20p, which is about 30c)

edit, I just saw it has a decorative jelly, with apple & pink peppercorns! Oh, and last night I had about half a pack of their pate with cider. That was ok, but a little boring.

Edited by Old Shep

TMI

Actually I picked up some nice breads cheapo last night. One was a 'three olive pave', the other a connected set of cheese & onion finger rolls. Very nice, both of them, but I prefer the olive bread.

Not a huge fan of cheese/onion bread myself. And I love olives, they work with almost everything.