Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ZEPFAN17

What Led Zeppelin Song Is the ringtone on your cell phone

Mine switches between "Kashmir" and "Moby Dick" and the text tone is "hey hey mama said the way you move gonna make you sweat gonna make you groove"

It really catches my ear!

Out on the tiles.

Did you have some way to download this without buying it from your own provider? i bought mine from Verizon and the selection was limited. I think Kashmir was on it but not Out on the tiles

I used to have the solo from ALS for my son's ringtone, but that was a few phones ago.

Now I use System Of A Down BYOB for him.

My default ringtone is the old-school phone ring - nice and loud so I don't miss it.

Did you have some way to download this without buying it from your own provider? i bought mine from Verizon and the selection was limited. I think Kashmir was on it but not Out on the tiles

Do you have an Android phone? There's an app called iSynchr ($4?) that synchs with your iTunes. You load your iTunes onto your phone using iSynchr, and then you can choose any music there to be a ringtone or a notification sound.

Do you have an Android phone? There's an app called iSynchr ($4?) that synchs with your iTunes. You load your iTunes onto your phone using iSynchr, and then you can choose any music there to be a ringtone or a notification sound.

No just an mp3 file on my $25 phone ooppps wrong person.In reply to LedZepFan77. Edited by dingo rock

Yes, that was part of the joke. Thanks for not getting it.

Two words...sounds like...

Ditto.

Immigrant Song...

Say, yer ril good at that there Hang-Man game. Come 'round to the Hang-Man thread and test yer abilities!

Edited by scythe