Mass Shooting at Elementary School Connecticut 12/14/12

missytootsweet

he never really leaves he is usually reincarnated into the same guy spouting the same shit with a different name.

He is clearly some way off achieving nirvana. But the important question is how is he doing with the samsara? Does he appear to be learning, at all?

I don't know why Leather was banned (unless he posted some real vile shit elsewhere), sure his opinion on this topic did not agree with mine but I don't think he went over the top per se. I guess I just try to go with the flow and do my best to be positive.

Peace Leather, should you come on back I wish you well...Just bring it down a notch or two.

I don't know why Leather was banned (unless he posted some real vile shit elsewhere), sure his opinion on this topic did not agree with mine but I don't think he went over the top per se. I guess I just try to go with the flow and do my best to be positive.

Peace Leather, should you come on back I wish you well...Just bring it down a notch or two.

My thoughts, exactly - and not because he was "on my side of the fence", either.

He certainly put thought into his responses, unlike some here who prefer to just sit on the proverbial grassy knoll taking potshots in order to keep things stirred up in a major, major way.

My thoughts, exactly - and not because he was "on my side of the fence", either.

He certainly put thought into his responses, unlike some here who prefer to just sit on the proverbial grassy knoll taking potshots in order to keep things stirred up in a major, major way.

Are you implying the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy??? Just kidding, could not help myself. Have a Happy New Year TypeO, I wish you and your family all the best!!!

Are you implying the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy??? Just kidding, could not help myself. Have a Happy New Year TypeO, I wish you and your family all the best!!!

Why, I oughtta...

lulz.

Thanks, Sag - you, too.

• 4 weeks later...

Oops.

Remember those initial reports that authorities found the AR-15 still in Adam Lanza's car, thus negating the possibility he used an assault weapon to murder all those children?

Then that gave way to the narrative that he had, indeed, used an assault weapon, and all the resulting renewed furor over assault weapons.

Well, turns out the initial report was true.

He only used handguns during the massacre.

Not only that, turns out all that background check stuff actually works!

He had attempted to purchase a rifle days before and was denied, thus the reason he ended up stealing weapons from his mother.

Those innocent children are still dead, there's no doubt.

But our corrupt media has yet again been revealed to be perfectly willing to dramatically alter the FACTS in order to push a particular agenda.

#1 Assault weapons were NOT used in the Sandy Hook massacre.

#2 Existing gun laws were sufficient to prevent Adam Lanza from legally purchasing an assault weapon.

http://video.today.m...208495#50208495

Amazing to see that the source of this info is MSNBC - THE most biased news channel in my opinion. If this updated information is true, why aren't the media outlets doing their job and REPORTING this? This new info negates all the knee jerk reaction by the left to squash the second amendment.

Could it be because it flies in the face of the liberal agenda???

Amazing to see that the source of this info is MSNBC - THE most biased news channel in my opinion. If this updated information is true, why aren't the media outlets doing their job and REPORTING this? This new info negates all the knee jerk reaction by the left to squash the second amendment.

Could it be because it flies in the face of the liberal agenda???

It's not news/facts anymore it is opinion/conjecture

Oops.

Remember those initial reports that authorities found the AR-15 still in Adam Lanza's car, thus negating the possibility he used an assault weapon to murder all those children?

But our corrupt media has yet again been revealed to be perfectly willing to dramatically alter the FACTS in order to push a particular agenda.

Doncha' know they all go to the Josef Goebbels School Of 'Journalism'? They wouldn't know a fact if it hit them upside the head.

Archived