Robert Plant 2013 Tour Dates

sam_webmaster

oh ya,of course I know all those songs,I just made a copy of one of the playlists,they were different each night and wondered if that one was Tin Pan Valley as I have not heard that one before,of course I know all the original Zep songs

Like Fortuna said, that song was "Tin Pan Valley" . You seriously don't know any of these ^ songs????????

I am trying to get into some of his new stuff,it is getting better but still love the old so much better..if I could see him live I bet it would make a differance

Like Fortuna said, that song was "Tin Pan Valley" . You seriously don't know any of these ^ songs????????

obsessed with the band yourself.....do you live in The US,have you seen them before,I was at a bad age,to young in the early 70's and then in the later they were never near here

UPDATED WITH CURRENT RELEASED TOUR DATES:

Current released tour dates: (Two New Dates)

Sensational Space Shifters - High Sierra Festival - Quincy, CA (US) - July 4th

Sensational Space Shifters - JamBase Festival - George, WA (US) - July 6th - Gorge Amphitheater

Sensational Space Shifters -Waterfront Blues Festival - Portland, OR (US) - July 7th

Sensational Space Shifters - Live In the Garden - Memphis, TN (US) - July 13

Sensational Space Shifters - Forecastle Festival - Louisville, KY (US) - July 14

You're welcome, Walter....and darn! And here's two more! *weeps*

Sensational Space Shifters – Santa Barbara Bowl – Santa Barbara, CA (US) – June 28th
Sensational Space Shifters - JamBase Festival - George, WA (US) - July 6th - Gorge Amphlithetre

Sensational Space Shifters -Waterfront Blues Festival - Portland, OR (US) - July 7th
Sensational Space Shifters - Forecastle Festival - Louisville, KY (US) - July 14

Sensational Space Shifters – Wolftrap National Park – Vienna, VA (US) – July 22nd – Filene Center

Sensational Space Shifters – Santa Barbara Bowl – Santa Barbara, CA (US) – June 28th

Sensational Space Shifters - JamBase Festival - George, WA (US) - July 6th - Gorge Amphlithetre

Sensational Space Shifters – Wolftrap National Park – Vienna, VA (US) – July 22nd – Filene Center

Fantastic, thank you!

Wolf Trap!! The week I'm out of town. Sigh...

Thanks PP for the updated tour dates! Clw, what's wrong with lawn seats, especially for the 70's kids? ;)

I guess I just wanted to be up front so I could see better,plus all these places are so far from me,wish he would at least come to Minneapolis but looks like he is picky and likes certain venues

• 1 month later...

Robert Plant added to 10th annual Electric Picnic (Ireland)

Robert Plant has been added to the Electric Picnic bill and yes, he will be performing Led Zep songs
0007639d-630.jpg
Robert Plant Presents The Sensational Space Shifters added to EP bill

Robert Plant Presents The Sensational Space Shifters join The Beat and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club for the weekend which takes place in Stradbally, Co Laois this August 30th to September 1st.

Also just announced are Ellie Goulding, Good Vibrations supremo Terri Hooley, Miles Kane, Matthew E. White, Crystal Fighters, Gavin James, Dawes, Factory Floor, Lady Lamb The Beekeeper, Charli Xcx, Cayucas, Lulu James, Night Beds, Space Dimension Controller, Valerie June, Chrome Sparks, and Big Black Delta.

The new acts join already announced Bjork, My Bloody Valentine, Fatboy Slim, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand| The Knife and many more.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Bobby, What's up ? I have been a fan of your group since 1968. I have black and white pictures of zepp playing in the round at the Oakdale theater, in Wallingford Ct. In 1969 . I was 15 years old. You guys looked like very young men . And Bonzo was playing a double bass. Do you remember the stage that spun ?? Anyways, I seen Zep in 1972 at the yale bowl. And you were just getting started to become a very big talent. Zep 1 , 2 , and 3 . were all out. With people Loving Zep 3 . As I got my first look at the talent that you guys had between you. I think God, had a great day when he put you four people together !! Everyone thought that Zeppelin 3 , was going to be a continuation of 1 & 2. But I fell in love with it. I showed me that this group I loved so much, had more creativity then I ever imagined !! And with that, I always looked forward to the next album. Wondering what was to come next !! The versatility of the music, was undeniable. Even your peers could not believe what was happening. But to get to my concern, Bobby, There are so many people like me and underneath me. That have been on the band wagon of Led Zeppelin. Loyal people that followed you on tour from place to place. And we all had no problem of spending are money to see the most powerful Rock band in the world !! But now its late in the game. And time doesn't wait for no one. So I'm asking you. Why are you not being the intelligent man, that I know you are. And give back to the people !!! What we need to fill our souls with the one thing we always counted on. The music of Led Zeppelin !! I know Jimmy and john paul jones, and Jason. Are ready anytime you are. I need to see it all happen one more time, before I leave this planet. And I know you can pull it off, just bring it down a couple of octives . Like Jimmy said when he was interviewed with the Firm. What is there left to do ? And Jimmy answered, Just play for the people. Just give it back to the people. If it wasn't for them, We wouldn't be here !! So, Bobby, please think about what I'm saying. I know you have done it a million times. But just one more time. And we won't ever bother you again with this matter. So, please don't tell us , I don't know how I'm going to tell you, that I cant play with you no more !!..................A very old and Loyal Fan, ......Tommy Coppola

Archived