Jimmy, Robert, and John Paul Jones to appear on CBS Sunday Morning tomorrow at 9 am

aen27

Ya know, this show was on last weekend and as I was talking to my husband, I heard music! and I looked up to see the preview ending...but I thought it was for one day on the weekday morning show and I'd missed the day. I've been checking the website daily since it didn't even occur to me it could be for this Sunday.

This is great!!

John Paul, Jimmy and Robert talk to Anthony Mason on CBS Sunday Morning, tomorrow morning - 16th December 2012.

cbs.jpg

Thanks for this gorgeous picture, Sam. And for putting this inthe News section, where I meant for it to go. :D

I can not wait for this!

John Paul, Jimmy and Robert talk to Anthony Mason on CBS Sunday Morning, tomorrow morning - 16th December 2012.

cbs.jpg

Wait a minute...I thought this was going to be the Charlie Rose interview? According to the Rhino Records site, Charlie Rose interviewed the three guys individually and all together and THIS is what's being aired on CBS Sunday Morning.

So who is this Anthony Mason guy? Are both he and Charlie Rose doing the story?

Wait a minute...I thought this was going to be the Charlie Rose interview? According to the Rhino Records site, Charlie Rose interviewed the three guys individually and all together and THIS is what's being aired on CBS Sunday Morning.

So who is this Anthony Mason guy? Are both he and Charlie Rose doing the story?

The interview with Charlie Rose will probably air on the Charlie Rose Show

The interview with Charlie Rose will probably air on the Charlie Rose Show

You are right , I think, it should be on his own show, I just sent then an email to find out the air date, his staff can be reached at:

charlierose@pbs.org

Archived