Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ZEPFAN17

Pictures of Led Zeppelin through the years

tumblr_meby91Lqrl1rndl7yo1_500.jpg

From "The Song Remains the Same". JPJ's fantasy sequence always left me scratching my head. Why he was riding about the countryside scaring the locals? And why didn't Mo Jones recognize her husband when she encountered him while out walking?

Edited by Disco Duck

led-zeppelin-70-076a.jpg

Let's see if I can date this photo by the guys' hairstyles and clothing. Page's hair is well past his shoulders and parted on the side. Plant and Jones both have shoulder length hair. All four men are clean-shaven. Plant, Jones and dude in the background (Richard Cole?) are wearing overcoats so it's not summer. I'm guessing this photo was taken in late 1969 or early 1970. Does anyone know for sure?

haha. They all look high as kites....Jimmy especially. On the bubblegum cards.

Awesome!! Go BRUINS!!

Edited by CSH1127

haha. They all look high as kites....Jimmy especially. On the bubblegum cards.

You really think so? They look pretty straight to me, particularly compared to photos from later years. You have to remember that at that point Led Zeppelin didn't have access to the big name photographers who wouldn't publish photos of one of them with their eyes shut like that.

You really think so? They look pretty straight to me, particularly compared to photos from later years. You have to remember that at that point Led Zeppelin didn't have access to the big name photographers who wouldn't publish photos of one of them with their eyes shut like that.

Agreed. I think Jimmy was pulling a "Forrest Gump" plus JPJ and Bonham are not posing for the camera. Those are just very candid backstage photos. Edited by Texas Melanie