What kind of car do you own?

Led Zep Girl

2001 Honda Accord EX with 180,000 miles on it. Trying desparately to get it to at least 200K... It's a vanilla car, but I love it. And I don't want a car payment! :)

Those things run forever ebk. You should have no trouble getting 200K out of it

audi_zps9c8b9a90.jpg

I like this car quite a bit, but my favorite car was my Saab 9-3. With the bankruptcy and company turmoil, I was leery to get another one.

I like your Audi. I have always veered myself towards German engineering for some reason. They just seem to get it right. Especially, with the body styling. Great car!

2001 Honda Accord EX with 180,000 miles on it. Trying desparately to get it to at least 200K... It's a vanilla car, but I love it. And I don't want a car payment! :)

I used to be that way about the car payment situation but, now that I have one, it doesn't bother me at all. Hopefully, I can get my car paid off in the next 2-3 years & get something else. I really didn't need a new car but, I wanted my credit to by like my mom's, perfect. So I got it. And hopefully when I look for another car, I won't have to have a co-signer. Not that my mom didn't mind signing for me, I just want to be able to do it on my own.

I like your Audi. I have always veered myself towards German engineering for some reason. They just seem to get it right. Especially, with the body styling. Great car!

Hi Led Zep Girl, thanks!

I drive a lot. It's good on gas, good in the snow, and since I'm in it so much, I need to like it.

Cheers.

This is a totally random topic, but, I am a car nut so I am curious as to what kind of car these Zep fans drive.

I currently have a 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT. In the next few years, I am considering getting a BMW 3 series. I've always wanted one ever since I was younger.

I actually do have a BMW 3 series the only thing is its about 15 years old.Previously when I travelled in Europe a lot on business my company let me have use of a 7 series V8 quite a beast.I even got caughtg speeding in it in two different countries in one day LOL. :santa:

Archived