Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Led Zep Girl

What kind of car do you own?

Yes. and a real expensive one. Like $2500

Only the best is expensive & so are girls named Tiffany. haha. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Geez Tiff, be carefull with that stuff. That is pm stuff. Lots of devils out there. My ex wife and I paid more for that vacuum than I paid for some cars. The only thing I got out of that divorce

I think you just took it the wrong way.

I actually do have a BMW 3 series the only thing is its about 15 years old.Previously when I travelled in Europe a lot on business my company let me have use of a 7 series V8 quite a beast.I even got caughtg speeding in it in two different countries in one day LOL. :santa:

So BMW is reliable? You would recommend it? These things i need to know because I am dead serious about getting one. I've done nothing but ramble about it the past couple of days.

I actually drove by the dealership (where I bought my car) & they have a BMW 2008 White 328i (EXACTLY what I want) & I about swerved off the road. They actually want less than what I paid for my car. If I didn't owe 10,000 still, I guarantee I would get that car. But I am going to save really hard & then get one. I don't like to get in debt too deep. I only like to pay for one thing at a time.

Here is that freakin' beast!!!

post-14213-0-40979400-1355889951_thumb.j

My car is nothing special, just a 16 years old Nissan Almera. Here's a picture of it anyway.

Nissan_zpsad8bc700.jpg

I have a BMW 320. When my inheritance comes through next year, I will probably upgrade to a M3. Then, the following spring, I plan to buy an old Ferrari as well, just for a laugh.

I have a year old Audi A4.

A4's are awesome!

I have a BMW 320. When my inheritance comes through next year, I will probably upgrade to a M3. Then, the following spring, I plan to buy an old Ferrari as well, just for a laugh.

Wow, when you get them, you should take pics.

My car is nothing special, just a 16 years old Nissan Almera. Here's a picture of it anyway.

Nissan_zpsad8bc700.jpg

I assume it's dependable. That's really all that matters.

Do any of you own classic cars - like from the 60s and 70s? And if so, are you able to use it as an everyday drive-to-work sort of car, or is that not possible.

My dream is to own a classic 60s Mustang but I guess that would not be practical for commuting 2 hours every day.

Do any of you own classic cars - like from the 60s and 70s? And if so, are you able to use it as an everyday drive-to-work sort of car, or is that not possible.

My dream is to own a classic 60s Mustang but I guess that would not be practical for commuting 2 hours every day.

My dad owns a '66 Chevy Truck & he could use it as a daily driver I guess but, he doesn't. Although he is driving it today. He always keeps it in the garage. If you wanted a daily driver, I would find one that is totally done unless, you want to put work into it. My Chevy II is going to have disc brakes in the front & not the back. My daily driver I have, has disc brakes all around & they squeak like crazy. So annoying.

I assume it's dependable. That's really all that matters.

Yeah, that's what I like about these Japanese cars: they just keep going :)

http://forums.ledzep...post__p__641679

That's a Major Major car.

When we get past peak oil this could very well be the eco vehicle of the future. Granted it's not as snazzy as the BMWs and other cars mentioned on this thread, but I think it has it's charms. :lol:

funny-eco-cars-safe-petrolium1_zpsca8e0d65.jpg

Of all the cars I have owned, the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec is by far the most fun to drive. It just slams you into the seat and sounds amazing when high up in the RPM on the highway

Edited by Charles J. White

Ford Ranger pick-up....good little truck for my band and my dog.....and any gardening soil or wood chips I need to get.

Cadillac DTS - Black, black leather, moon roof, heated and air conditioned seats, 18" rims, Bose system.