What kind of car do you own?

Led Zep Girl

This is the first time, I do this, but I can't let that video be the final word. Neither rider was really leaning there bikes down which tells me they really didn't know what they were doing. As far as my ZX14R goes, it will blow a stock R8 out of the water off the line right through to 186 MPH (electonically limited topspeed), I know because dingle berries in Porsche's, Audi's, Viper's and Vett's try all of the time whenever I have ridden on the i95 in Northern Maine or on the Trans-Canada Highway between Fredericton and Moncton and it seems to annoy them that my bike which was under $20,000 is able to outrun there $100,000 to $250,000 cars all of the time. On a final note, those guys riding the bikes never once fanned the clutch when they had slowed down and were getting to upshift again which tells me they didn't really know what they were doing.

On a side note, I do understand that at some point when hyper cars get up around 800 and 1000 HP plus they will be able to out accelerate me, but the question at that point and laugh is, at what price? $500,000 to $1 million?

Archived