Celebration Day Vinyl

luvlz2

ALERT!!!!

I've returned my old copy and the new copy plays just fine!! No cut-outs, nothing..It's an exact transcript of the soundtrack you're all used to!!! I'm sorry to have caused this aggro! Go out and buy it guys if you can and want to!!

thanks Reswati - yeah, i think thats the one i saw before. the cover doesnt also look half bad..

does anyone know if it sounds any good ?

It sounds quite good but is just one of the typical audience recordings.

(I paid 120 Euro for this gizmo btw, two years ago)

The official one sounds ten times better, and it's cheaper....lol.

ALERT!!!!

I've returned my old copy and the new copy plays just fine!! No cut-outs, nothing..It's an exact transcript of the soundtrack you're all used to!!! I'm sorry to have caused this aggro! Go out and buy it guys if you can and want to!!

I was gonna say....I've heard nothing but good things about this one. If it's up to the bluray audio quality, like I've read, it's sure to be pretty amazing.

ALERT!!!!

Right on! I picked mine up last night and will listen to it soon. I also picked up an Alesis Phonolink USB Audio Cable and will try transferring it.

It sounds quite good but is just one of the typical audience recordings.

(I paid 120 Euro for this gizmo btw, two years ago)

The official one sounds ten times better, and it's cheaper....lol.

so you had it for a bargain as this one on ebay yesterday was like 450 €, hahaaa!

limited to 150 copies worldwide it said tho.. worse sound perhaps, but prolly not omitting some plantations etc.

so you had it for a bargain as this one on ebay yesterday was like 450 €, hahaaa!

limited to 150 copies worldwide it said tho.. worse sound perhaps, but prolly not omitting some plantations etc.

All the Plantations are on it, including the one for Kashmir, which is a shame they cut that one from the official one.

450 is indeed beyond ridiculous, if anyone dared to ask that price when I purchased it I would have told him/her to kiss my ass.

I've been pretty tied up this last week and not really able to come on here and say how outstanding that vinyl is! The sound that is...Anybody who has had doubts I would tell not to worry...The sound quality I give the highest rating.

I just opened my LP set and was flipping through the book and to my horror there are blank pages where Page and Bonham are supposed to be! Did anyone else have this same issue? See the attached pictures:

plant_zps5ae02ed4.jpgblank1_zps5d49d583.jpgplant_zps5ae02ed4.jpgblank2_zpsd86ce3b3.jpg

Wow, I'd be returning that fast.

So when I went to pick my album up from my local record store, they had two put away for me, but I only wanted one. So the cashier girl started to pick one for me and then I quickly asked her "Can I choose which one I want?" and she said 'Why they are both the same?" but I knew they weren't. I said "Can I look at both of them please and choose?" and she said "I don't know why" but I knew why and looked over the covers and seen that one had dents right where the swan song logo was and the other didn't, and I pointed the dents out to her and said "that's why" and she said "oh", so choose your vinyls carefully!

no warping here.

severe issues with needing to see them record new material for the next LPs. Oooops... wrong thread sry.

There's a ton of people at the Steve Hoffman forum complaining about severe warping issues on this album set - they seem to come from one particular pressing plant. Has anybody here received any warped vinyl on this set yet?

Archived