Outrider 2

weslgarlic

You might as well go all the way and suggest Psy from "Gangnam Style" fame. Picture Jimmy tearing into a hot guitar solo, and then pausing to do that horse dance. It'll be a hit for sure.

Oh God No! :hysterical: I just keep picturing that in my head, I can't stop!

Dude, there's so many images possible. You know the video right? Like...Jimmy could come bubbling up from that pool...or be the pelvic thrusting in the elevator...or be making his famous pouty faces at that girl's ass. It's like infinite what you could do. In fact someone needs to get on it RIGHT NOW.

• 7 months later...

All you Jon Anderson haters out there...

... get a fucking life!

True, I can't imagine Jon Anderson and Jimmy Page but he is a really great singer. Yes, Zep and Floyd are my absolute favorites without any particular order and if all you know is Owner of a Lonely Heart, you really need to go and listen to Close to the Edge!

All you Jon Anderson haters out there...

... get a fucking life!

True, I can't imagine Jon Anderson and Jimmy Page but he is a really great singer. Yes, Zep and Floyd are my absolute favorites without any particular order and if all you know is Owner of a Lonely Heart, you really need to go and listen to Close to the Edge!

Right on. Owner of a Lonely Heart is a piece of commercial shite. Close to the Edge is fucking fantastic.

I think Page is on Spaghetti Junction and Crackback ( co -written ) and Anderson is on When You Fall in Love and Silver Train ( co -written )

Ah, I really must track down a copy of the CD.

As a side note JPJ's daughter sang on the album, did see go on to have a career in music ?

Archived